Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-28-2012   #61
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
pretty sure espn and nfln HATE us, they go to commercial EVERY TIME were up to pick.....
The Texans are well regarded among the viewers, so they just want to add to the suspense of our picks.

Old 04-28-2012   #62
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fourth Round...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
TY Hilton? Already off the boards.
We could have picked him in the 3rd and Childs or Streeter in the 4th.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #63
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2778 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow!! Crick is a guy I was hoping we would draft all along. I've gotten on board with all of the picks so far but this is the one that really pumped me up. We got JJ Watt lite coming off the bench
The Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #64
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok, now it is time to draft a TE, you can do it
Old 04-28-2012   #65
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
Ok, now it is time to draft a TE, you can do it
We got two picks left. I still want a QB and a kicker. I wonder if I'll get either?

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #66
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
We got two picks left. I still want a QB and a kicker. I wonder if I'll get either?
4th round = TE time baby
Old 04-28-2012   #67
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm really liking our draft this year. We've added guys who should all contribute and in a year or two can become starters. This is the way you build a team folks! And I'm liking the Posey pick more and more. I think this guy will be the over the middle receiver we've been looking for. Good job Smith, Kubiak, Wade, Dennison, and staff.
Old 04-28-2012   #68
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144460 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
sweet mother of god finally a player off my Texans board
Where did you have him ?

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #69
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 113586 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
yep... but as UDFAs
Old 04-28-2012   #70
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Crick is an incredible value at this point in the draft, very excited. This guy could become a starter. The probability of Mitchell moving out to DE in the future just went way down IMO.
Old 04-28-2012   #71
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Quote:
We need a blocking TE Thorn
Old 04-28-2012   #72
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So now we're taking a QB in the 6th round. Watch. I'm on a roll now.

Old 04-28-2012   #73
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm very pleased with Ben Jones selection this is a little higher than I expected Texans to grade out position but he will be a starter here in due time. Good investment in future.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #74
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

there are some ridiculously good players still available in the 6th. one of the best things Texans did was stand pat in the first & get a premium OLB talent. Then trade back for more picks. I never thought Mercilus would last until #26, some very poor choices (good for Texans) before Rick Smith was on the clock. Whitney had a top 20 grade.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #75
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142677 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That can't be comfortable. Sushi or croissant?
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #76
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Well, if it was sushi, I could have bigger problems than I realized.

Old 04-28-2012   #77
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 113586 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Nut-filled

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read