Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-26-2012   #21
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 15877 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: The Amazing Kreskin Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I shall display my usual brilliance and thrill everyone on the board with my exceptional knowledge and wonderful posts tonight.

Oh yeah.....what's happening tonight anyway?

Someone should start a drinking game to go along with the NFL draft!
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #22
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 32813 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Amazing Kreskin Thread...

Two white guys to play on defense in the first two rounds? I don't like it.
Old 04-26-2012   #23
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39211 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Someone should start a drinking game to go along with the NFL draft!
NFL Draft Drinking Game

This is the best one I've found. And it seems brilliant.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #24
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

After not making any draft related predictions at all, expect me to be here saying "yep, I knew it all along. That's the guy I predicted they select".
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #25
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh texan View Post
Another converted TE!?

That 6th round pick will be a day one starter.
You joke, but I have heard rumors about a TE in the 1st.

As far as reactions: WTF! Sheet! Rod damn!, cocker spaniel!, mother ducker! Why? Why? Why? AWESOME!

That should cover it!

and mine will be: HUH! Don't know any thing about him. Hope he works out. Then I will go back on TT and read what every body else thinks about him which will be the above and form an opinion.

Oh and personally I hope we trade down and get some more picks.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #26
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

No prediction, but Fleener in the 1st is growing on me as a pick.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #27
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57147 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedRock View Post
your inserted name is gonna be "kid" all he ever says is kid, dude HES 30 yrs old!! stop saying kid!!
Oh, get off the "kid" ****, will ya?

Here's a hint ... If you're lucky enough to get to your 50s, then you can look at people that are 20 years younger than you as "kids".

I can't for the life of me understand why some of you are bothered by something so trivial.
Old 04-26-2012   #28
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 19944 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Every year I predict a trade down... I don't think I've ever been right.... so I'm not going to break tradition... we'll trade down, and when we don't... I'll say WTF?? Why did we take that guy, he sucks, fire Smithiak now!
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #29
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Every year I predict a trade down... I don't think I've ever been right.... so I'm not going to break tradition... we'll trade down, and when we don't... I'll say WTF?? Why did we take that guy, he sucks, fire Smithiak now!
We traded down for Duane Brown. A homerun on every level.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #30
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 19944 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
We traded down for Duane Brown. A homerun on every level.
What do ya know? I got one right in ten years.... well, I'm not here because of my football knowledge LOL
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #31
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
What do ya know? I got one right in ten years.... well, I'm not here because of my football knowledge LOL
But it was a good one to be right on. A very good one.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #32
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

"They drafted an OL, a LB, and a few WRs. Got a TE. But they are still behind the curve on those positions by losing Winston, Brisiel, Ryans, Mario, and Dreessen. This Texans team has their work cut out for them int he AFC South. They are going to be in a dog fight with the Titans."

Guarantee it. No matter what, everyone will say we lost too much ammo in the off-season to try and fill it in the draft.

The magical Titans will once again be the darling dark horse pick for analysts when they pick the AFC South all summer long.
Old 04-26-2012   #33
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 112052 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
"They drafted an OL, a LB, and a few WRs. Got a TE. But they are still behind the curve on those positions by losing Winston, Brisiel, Ryans, Mario, and Dreessen. This Texans team has their work cut out for them int he AFC South. They are going to be in a dog fight with the Titans."

Guarantee it. No matter what, everyone will say we lost too much ammo in the off-season to try and fill it in the draft.

The magical Titans will once again be the darling dark horse pick for analysts when they pick the AFC South all summer long.
There's always 2013

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #34
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156516 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Well, besides the Texans who will win the division again this year, the Titans are the only other bunch resembling a football team in the AFC South. The Colts will suck, the Kittens will be in 3rd place, and the Titans will be in 2nd.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #35
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 176794 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we've already covered everything in here on Day 2.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read