Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-26-2012   #1
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Happy draft day!!!

I know some of us have been foaming at the mouth about the draft for months. So in honor of its arrival its time to celebrate!!

Anyone doing anything fun for the draft?

I will probably just watch it at home.

Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #2
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Happy draft day!!!

Thank God all these ridiculous mocks will come to an end for a while.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #3
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19403 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 173371 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Best non-sporting sports day of the year!!!
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #5
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
That's the dadgum truth!

I'll be hangin at the house with the traditional draft day pizza and wings.
Old 04-26-2012   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I am having either turkey breast or steak, corn, mashed potaoes and tea. I will then spend about an hour or three positioning all my notes, lap top and a legal pad for my notes to self. Both radios will be adjusted to the stations I want and the "back" button on tv will guide me from NFL Network to ESPN. As we get closer to #26, I will mourn the guys who have already been drafted and then my hopes will soar as the 2-3 guys I want fall closer with each pick. At apprx 9:30 it will be announced that Texans have traded down and my emotions will roller coaster up as I try to re-work my mock and then down as I can not find out what the exact nature of the trade was. I will do my patented "field goal kick" showing my disgust as why I can't get accurate info on the deal. I will probably not fall asleep until wee hours if then as I plan what I could do with new picks.

Fun? Nope but it is what I do. A neighbor of mine told me her husband was driving in from Louisiana and wanted to know if he could visit. "No."
Old 04-26-2012   #7
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39211 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I will be working on the first Texans 2013 mock during the 2012 actual draft. except it published by Sunday.

Not really...
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-26-2012   #8
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I know some of us have been foaming at the mouth about the draft for months. So in honor of its arrival its time to celebrate!!

Anyone doing anything fun for the draft?

I will probably just watch it at home.

Watching the NY Rangers play Ottawa in game 7 of their playoff series !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read