Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 04-18-2012   #1
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Denver this year!

Well it looks like this year me and the guys decided on Denver as our road trip. Anyone going?

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Denver this year!

Just not sure I want to go to Denver in Sept. I'd rather go to a COLD weather game!! I'm thinking about the Pats game.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #3
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Just not sure I want to go to Denver in Sept. I'd rather go to a COLD weather game!! I'm thinking about the Pats game.
Sandy I was thinking of going to Pats game, but I want too see the Texans face PM one more time. Also I think the weather might be perfect "for me" in september.

Last edited by BIG TORO; 04-23-2012 at 09:27 AM.
Old 04-23-2012   #4
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99799 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Next year...in Jerusalem...or Miami beach I haven't decided.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #5
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Next year...in Jerusalem...or Miami beach I haven't decided.
Dread the librarian won't let you come out and play?

Old 04-23-2012   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

I might be going down there, finances pending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #7
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
I might be going down there, finances pending.
I will post on here when I have booked and what hotel we will be staying at.

Sponsored links
Old 04-23-2012   #8
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Dread the librarian won't let you come out and play?
Dude, you need to punctuate that sentence. "Dread the librarian" vs. "Conan the Barbarian" in a steel-cage death match!

I want cold, not frostbite. Denver and Chicago are my two targets thus far. (Boss won't even entertain Turkey day in Detroit).
Old 04-23-2012   #9
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Dude, you need to punctuate that sentence. "Dread the librarian" vs. "Conan the Barbarian" in a steel-cage death match!

I want cold, not frostbite. Denver and Chicago are my two targets thus far. (Boss won't even entertain Turkey day in Detroit).
Might as well make it Denver.

Old 04-23-2012   #10
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post

Detroit shouldn't be entertained by anybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012   #11
nate4l1f3
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 nate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I will post on here when I have booked and what hotel we will be staying at.
Me and a couple guys plan on going for sure! when will you be booking? i was hoping to get an idea of what a package of flight, hotel, and car might cost. Obviously the cheaper the better
nate4l1f3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012   #12
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate4l1f3 View Post
Me and a couple guys plan on going for sure! when will you be booking? i was hoping to get an idea of what a package of flight, hotel, and car might cost. Obviously the cheaper the better
Looking at maybe booking in mid May. It's kind of hard right now because I dont know how many for sure, but it's looking like any where from 6 to 10 in my crowd.

Old 04-26-2012   #13
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I had to go look at pictures from 2010, but I notice I'm not wearing a jacket the day after Christmas in Denver. It is a crap shoot planning a cold weather game in advance.

Would like to go to Denver and see my son and grandkids, but there are so many good road games this year. Bears game looks REAL good.
Old 04-26-2012   #14
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3x4NSBULL View Post
me and my crew are going to Denver for sure. there are 6 of us.
Awesome!

Old 04-26-2012   #15
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 5732 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

^^Hey hey change your avatar and sig!

Im also going. Big Toro give us some details, we should all hang out Saturday night before da game.

Kay I know your going right?(my girl nancy said Hi)

Irwin
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #16
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post

Im also going. Big Toro give us some details, we should all hang out Saturday night before da game.

Irwin
Sounds good to me! I know we will be there Fri, Sat, and Sun night. As soon as I know where we are staying I will post. Might book next week.

Old 04-26-2012   #17
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post

Irwin
Tell Nancy I said hello. I am planning out my trips as well. It looks like every game except the Titans game will be an away game for me again since I am staying in Nashville.... unless I happen to get engaged :-) and become a Sugar Land housewife.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012   #18
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Tell Nancy I said hello. I am planning out my trips as well. It looks like every game except the Titans game will be an away game for me again since I am staying in Nashville.... unless I happen to get engaged :-) and become a Sugar Land housewife.
You talking to some one in Sugar Land?

Old 04-26-2012   #19
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You talking to some one in Sugar Land?
something like that.... Will be in town next weekend. We should all meet up for drinks.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012   #20
nate4l1f3
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 nate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respected

found a site that list each hotel/motel based on distance from Mile high stadium or sports authority stadium, whatever they're calling it now. If your like me and money is an important factor they have plenty rooms within a mile of the stadium that are relatively cheap. Some even offer free shuttle to the stadium. Check it out

The VQ Hotel is actually steps away from the stadium but isn't showing up on a lot of the vacation sites i checked.

http://travel.stadiumhotelnetwork.co...uthority+Field
nate4l1f3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read