Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-23-2012   #1
skenney_11
Rookie

Default Mock draft with trades

Houston trades #26 and 2013 4th round pick to St. Louis for #33 and #39. Houston does it because St. Louis sees Fleener available at #26 and wants to pair him with Bradford. The Texans do it because it's a great deal for them. So:

#33 - Nick Perry, OLB. He is our Mario replacement and can help in depth if Reed or Barwin go down.

#39 - Rueben Randle, WR. I hope he falls to this pick, but I have a feeling he will not. But if he is, the Texans better run up to the podium as soon as they are on the clock.

#58 - Mike Adams, OT. Yeah yeah, you might think he will be long gone, but i think he will drop a lot because of his weed issues.

#76 - Trumaine Johnson, CB/S. I believe Mayock is high on this kid and you know Rick Smith loves his mid round CB's

#99 - Sean Spence, ILB. I do not see value with this pick so I guess Spence is BPA.

#121 - Ryan Broyles, WR. Before tearing hid ACL, Broyles was a high 2nd round pick. He might not be the fastest kid around the block, but he can catch return punts. I hope the Texans give him a chance.

#161 - Cyrus Gray, RB. I would be jumping up and down if he becomes a Texan. He played in a ZBS at A&M and would replace Derrick Ward. Next year, the Texans could trade Tate for high picks to replace some of their free agents.

#195 - David Molk, C. I think he is on 80% of all mock drafts for the Texans. All he has to do is bulk up a few pounds, and he will be a great back up to Myers.

#223 - Randy Bullock, K. They get their Kicker but I would not be surprised if they re sign Rackers to give the kid some competition.

UDFA's - Ellison, Hanna, Fuller, and Burfict.
skenney_11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read