Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-20-2012   #41
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 110481 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Laser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Quote:
Both are very cool, the second one is just plain greatness.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012   #42
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 04-20-2012   #43
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Both are very cool, the second one is just plain greatness.
hard to get a good look on acrylic. Wood shows all the little details.
Old 04-20-2012   #44
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

THIS is what I want. I will pay any price. $$$$$$$$$$$$$ x 10!

Old 04-20-2012   #45
False Start
On # 69

Rep Power: 110481 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

What in T flying F? lol

Old 04-20-2012   #46
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I just gave myself neg rep.

And you know what? I deserved it.
Old 04-20-2012   #47
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Old 04-20-2012   #48
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Andy, we need some really cool contributions to Blur errrr Blue Crew this year!!
Old 04-20-2012   #49
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Andy, we need some really cool contributions to Blur errrr Blue Crew this year!!
bar sign for the bar?
Old 04-20-2012   #50
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
bar sign for the bar?
PERFECT..............

For starters!
Old 04-20-2012   #51
Anthony713
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Anthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
if anyone has a cool image they'd like to have done let me know.
If you could do the same thing you did that would be awesome!! I can pay!
Anthony713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012   #52
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony713 View Post
If you could do the same thing you did that would be awesome!! I can pay!
which one?
Old 04-20-2012   #53
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: New Laser

Quote:
send me a picture I'll see what I can do.

DoubleAA0522@hotmail.com.
About time, they always have those on Ebay from over seas - like $10 for the product but like $200 for shipping.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012   #54
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Just let me know where to send the check bud!!!

I wish I had the craftsman gene. I'm sure you and TB together with some tools, wood, glass, and lasers could build some kick-a stuff.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012   #55
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I just gave myself neg rep.

And you know what? I deserved it.
you beat me to it
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012   #56
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10263 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
looks like you should have turned that into a vector first..
Old 04-21-2012   #57
Anthony713
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Anthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthony713 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
which one?
Like the original picture you posted of the texans logo for the 10 yr anniversay
Anthony713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012   #58
Andrew6
Site Contributor

I'll work on some other stuff this next week.
Old 04-21-2012   #59
False Start
On # 69

Quote:
I'll work on some other stuff this next week.
PM ....

Old 04-21-2012   #60
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Man am i on a message board dude that was cool

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read