Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-18-2012   #1
tielahr
Rookie

Rep Power: 427 tielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default My favorite thread of the year (predictions)

Provide a short explanation of your predictions for the Texas 2012 season

Last year I predicted the Texans 9-7, so wasn't too far off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Wk1 Miami: This is a Win. The first game of the season at freakin' RELIANT fresh off our succesful 2011 season. Texans came out strong and the D + fresh healthy offense makes the score 31-10

Wk2 @Jax: This is a Win. Not as strong as a game, the Jax Defense gives us fits, but Arian breaks out big around the 3rd quarter of the game along with an AJ TD for 40+yds. Score ends up 24-13

Wk3 @Denver: This is a loss. The Broncos are NO JOKE. They went to the playoffs last year with Tim Teblow. This year their D is as hot as ever with Von Miller making a strong case for defensive MVP. Texans put up a fight, but it just isn't enough, score is 28-24

Wk4 Ten: This is a win. Wade and Kubs understand this is our year and we can't lose to another playoff caliber team. We have to prove our dominance and what better team than the titans? Kenny Britt makes this a ballgame... until the 2nd half. Arian rushes for 250+ and the D gets a TD. 38 Freaking points - 21

Wk5 @NYJ: This is a win. The Jets are as shameful as ever, the fans are YELLING for Tebow by this point and wanting Rex Ryan's head on a pole if he doesn't provide. The Texans have a solid game on MNF resulting in 17-10

Wk6 GB: This is a WIN. Green Bay gives us one HELLUVA game. Our home crowd goes nuts all game in what turns out to be a shootout until our D makes a tremendous play (i'm predicting a Cushing force fumble). We barely slip this one out and the fans are in heaven. 27-24.

Wk7 Balt: This is a loss. I'm not going to lie. This is one hard game to decide, the ravens always have given us fits. See GB description and make that Defensive play but it is going to be by a guy in a purple jersey. Score 21-14

Wk8 Bye: 5-2 The Texans fans and the national media are saying the Texans are here to play and it's a race to the finish line with the Patriots for the #1 seed in the AFC.

Wk9 Buffalo: This is a win. Hello Mario, nice to see you. Sorry your team isn't doing too well. Texans win this one in what turns out to be just a solid game. Nothing too flashy, we just handle business. Score 24-14

Wk10 @Chi: This is a loss. Chicago will be a contender this year, it's a tough game and we lose to another playoff caliber team. Some fans are skeptical but were still the #1 seed. That isn't luck. Score 20-10

Wk11 Jax: This is a win. At this point were sorta banged up but Jax is a joke still in this division. Their D is alright but at our place? No sir. We hand them a beat down. 28-14

Wk12 @Det: This is a loss. We would win this at home, but in their house with detroit striving for a playoff spot, it just ends up being too much. 28-21

Wk13 @Tenn: This is a win. We can't lose to the tits at this point in the season, it is crunch time and we want the W. I'm predicting Barwin + Reed maul whoever the titans have throwing the ball. Offense does its thing also, (maybe with the help of Coby Fleener )

Wk14 @Pats: This is a loss. Patriots give us good a ol' fashion shootout. But Tom isn't such a prominent qb cause of his looks. It's his ability to win games. 31-28

Wk15&16 Colts and Vikings: These games are a win. I put these games together because they mean the same to me, were in our house. If we win those we end up sealing up a #2 seed in the AFC. Were at home, the roof is closed. The noise is unbearable for opposing offenses. Thanks crowd. 31-24 , 30-21

Wk17 @Colts: This is a loss. We take our starters out after the 1st quarter because were up 17 points. Andrew Luck proves his worth and beats our backups. Good for him.

RESULTS

10-6 That makes us a 2nd seed in the AFC. Hello bye week.

In the playoffs you can't predict what will happen (seahawks v. saints 09'?), so I won't even attempt.

Obviously this is way too early for a prediction, but it was fun fantasizing and guessing what will happen. I will post another after the draft.

What do y'all think?

(Edit: Errors)
tielahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #2
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My favorite thread of the year (predictions)

I think the Texans will go 6-0 in the division, 5-5 for the rest of the games, 7-1 at home, 4-4 away, for a total of 11-5.
Old 04-18-2012   #3
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

I predict the Texans will win Division...and Bill will go to a strip club!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #4
tielahr
Rookie

Rep Power: 427 tielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
if they don't win the division. It will be a travesty.
tielahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #5
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208045 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

MIA - Should be a win, but the Dolphins have never won this game. They're due. LOSS

@JAX - Could go either way, but the Texans never stop MJD, they play tough defense, and they're at home. LOSS

@DEN - Manning is out to prove something, and the thin air wears out the Texans defense. LOSS

TEN - Texans at home, Tacks just don't have enough. WIN

@NYJ - Jets play tough D, at home, and in a close game, Tebow pulls off a miracle play in the 4th quarter, making TV unbearable for the rest of the season. LOSS

GB - The Texans find out why Rodgers is a top tier QB, and even at home, fall to the Pack. LOSS

BAL - By now, the injuries have piled up, wishing the bye week would hurry up and get here, and the Ravens are just too tough. LOSS

BYE - The 1-6 Texans are watching the wheels come off and the fans are screaming bloody murder in total surprise. SNF starts exploring its flex options.

BUF - An improved team comes in with a solid running game and a sometimes explosive passing game, and Mario shows up with something to prove. LOSS

@CHI - Road game in the cold against a tough defense. LOSS

@DET - Stafford has his way, CJ catches 2 TDs, and AJ doesn't do much. Road game in prime time after the season is basically over, and the team falls short. LOSS

@TEN - This ought to be a win, but Locker's finally starting to put it together, the Tacks are gelling, and the Texans just don't have enough to pull out a close one on the road. LOSS

@NE - Blowout LOSS.

IND - Home game against another poor team, vying for the best draft pick. Determined not to pick first, the team pulls one out. WIN

MIN - Still vying for the top draft pick, but they do the usual late season rally and WIN.

@IND - Rallying around Kubiak, the team goes on the road and WINS. McNair and Rick Smith talk about what a great season next year will be, citing a 3-game winning streak to end the season, and Kubiak gets a contract extension. The team ends up picking 5th in the draft, and the player they truly covet goes off the board at #4.

Predictions are silly. Once they exceed my pessimistic predictions, I'll be happy.
Old 04-18-2012   #6
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

If we stay relatively healthy i could see us going 12-4. If not, 9-7 or 8-8 is still in the realm of possibility.
Old 04-18-2012   #7
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
MIA - Should be a win, but the Dolphins have never won this game. They're due. LOSS

@JAX - Could go either way, but the Texans never stop MJD, they play tough defense, and they're at home. LOSS

@DEN - Manning is out to prove something, and the thin air wears out the Texans defense. LOSS

@NYJ - Jets play tough D, at home, and in a close game, Tebow pulls off a miracle play in the 4th quarter, making TV unbearable for the rest of the season. LOSS

GB - The Texans find out why Rodgers is a top tier QB, and even at home, fall to the Pack. LOSS

BAL - By now, the injuries have piled up, wishing the bye week would hurry up and get here, and the Ravens are just too tough. LOSS

BYE - The 1-6 Texans are watching the wheels come off and the fans are screaming bloody murder in total surprise. SNF starts exploring its flex options.

BUF - An improved team comes in with a solid running game and a sometimes explosive passing game, and Mario shows up with something to prove. LOSS

@CHI - Road game in the cold against a tough defense. LOSS

@DET - Stafford has his way, CJ catches 2 TDs, and AJ doesn't do much. Road game in prime time after the season is basically over, and the team falls short. LOSS

@TEN - This ought to be a win, but Locker's finally starting to put it together, the Tacks are gelling, and the Texans just don't have enough to pull out a close one on the road. LOSS

@NE - Blowout LOSS.

IND - Home game against another poor team, vying for the best draft pick. Determined not to pick first, the team pulls one out. WIN

MIN - Still vying for the top draft pick, but they do the usual late season rally and WIN.

@IND - Rallying around Kubiak, the team goes on the road and WINS. McNair and Rick Smith talk about what a great season next year will be, citing a 3-game winning streak to end the season, and Kubiak gets a contract extension. The team ends up picking 5th in the draft, and the player they truly covet goes off the board at #4.

Predictions are silly. Once they exceed my pessimistic predictions, I'll be happy.
Wow forget they got into the playoffs on a 3rd string QB, you're just basically a glass completely empty kind of guy aren't you? Must suck to live in your world of doubt all the time....

Texans will be 5-2 going into the bye week

8-2 before Thanksgiving.

Detroit ill be a loss simply Texans have NOBODY to stop Megatron

that's 8-3

They beat Tennessee, Lose to NE and win out against Indy and Vikings, unless Kubiak rests starters in Indy...

Sooo 12-4

11-5 if starters rest in Indy...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-18-2012   #8
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 237890 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

10-6.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #9
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

MY predictions

MIA - W
@JAC - W
@DEN - W - But a very close game, but manning needs a proper farewell
TEN - W
@NYJ(MNF) - W
GB - L - My concern is more toward the ravens and not this game
BAL - W
BUF - W
@CHI - L - Hopefully they have the Dream Team effect cause on paper they are looking unstoppable at this piont.
JAC - W
@DET - W - DET has a horrible record on thanksgiving
@TEN - L - I just have a feeling we will lose a division game and if we do it will be this one.
@ NE - L - Hope for the best but odds are the worst
IND - W
MIN - W
@IND - W But i have mixed feelings, it really depends on our play-off position.

12-4 Record- (Worst case 10-6)
5-1 Division
5-3 Away
7-1 Home
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #10
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Yeah pointless but helps pass the time...
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
FACT!! Then again, if we don't win the division I have a built in excuse to go anyway.
Old 04-18-2012   #12
MistaRed
Veteran

Rep Power: 9162 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

14-2. With losses to Detroit and Chicago.
MistaRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #13
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I will go with 16 and 0 with a bye and home feild advantage
Old 04-18-2012   #14
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
FACT!! Then again, if we don't win the division I have a built in excuse to go anyway.
Hey I like to be right at least half of the time...and I figured I was safe with that one.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #15
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208045 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Wow forget they got into the playoffs on a 3rd string QB, you're just basically a glass completely empty kind of guy aren't you? Must suck to live in your world of doubt all the time....
LOL, maybe you missed where I said:

Quote:
Predictions are silly.
I could just as easily make a game by game prediction that sounds reasonable and has them going 16-0.

Oh what the hell .... here goes:

MIA - Home game and MIA never beats the Texans. Plus, they have no QB and no real offense. WIN

@JAX - Could go either way, since the Jags always play tough at home. But they have no QB and MJD just isn't enough to overcome a much better Texans team. WIN

@DEN - Manning is still knocking off the rust and the DEN defense is just not good enough to hang with Arian, Andre, and OD. WIN

@NYJ - Jets play tough D, at home, but Tebow is just awful and throws a couple picks. Sanchez can't salvage it and Foster has his way. WIN

GB - The Pack gives a helluva fight, but the home team prevails as the Texans defense beats a one-dimensional offense. WIN

BAL - Texans almost beat the Ravens on the road, in the cold, in the playoffs, with a 3rd string rookie QB. They go ahead and pull it off at home with their starters. WIN

BYE - The 6-0 Texans are the talk of the NFL and BullNation4Life is believing this mock prediction much moreso than the last.

BUF - Mario comes to play, but Fitzpatrick just isn't as good as people think, and the Bills are nothing more than average. Home WIN.

@CHI - Road game in the cold against a tough defense, but Cutler's OL is really bad and Wade's D sacks him a bazillion times. WIN

@DET - Stafford has his way, CJ catches 2 TDs, but they can't muster up a run game and the Texans offense has its way as well. WIN

@TEN - Titans are tough at home and fundamentally well coached, but with CJ2YPC sucking, they just have no skill position players. WIN

@NE - Out to prove to the world that they are SB favorites, the Texans win one on the road in NE, shutting down the short routes to Welker and Gronk. WIN

IND - Home game against another poor team, blowout WIN.

MIN - AP notwithstanding, MIN is just not good. Late season victory despite resting some starters. WIN

@IND - Andrew Luck is hitting his stride, but still has a bad team around him. The Texans are resting starters though, and the 4th string long snapper sends one high over the head of the QB and the Colts recover it and run it in for the winning score with seconds remaining. LOSS

There. 15-1 make you happier?
Old 04-18-2012   #16
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I never do these, then about halfway through the year kinda wished I did to look back and see if my psychic abilities up to par. So....

MIA - W
@JAC - W
@DEN - L
TEN - W
@NYJ - W
GB - L
BAL - W
BUF - W
@CHI - L
JAC - W
@DET - W
@TEN - W
@ NE - L
IND - W
MIN - L
@IND - W

11-5 Record
6-0 Division
5-3 Away
6-2 Home
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #17
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I predict we will win the division this year. How we do it, and who we beat and lose to along the way is a unknown that I don't care to get into.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #18
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 172895 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Wow forget they got into the playoffs on a 3rd string QB, you're just basically a glass completely empty kind of guy aren't you?
He's a "the glass is broken but it doesn't matter because the city turned off our water so even if we had a glass, there's nothing to put in the glass anyway" kind of guy.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012   #19
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Texans will be 5-2 going into the bye week

8-2 before Thanksgiving.

Detroit ill be a loss simply Texans have NOBODY to stop Megatron

that's 8-3

They beat Tennessee, Lose to NE and win out against Indy and Vikings, unless Kubiak rests starters in Indy...

Sooo 12-4

11-5 if starters rest in Indy...
It's not Megatron they'll be going after.
Old 04-19-2012   #20
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm saying 11-5, as for a divisional whitewash, I struggle to see it, The Titans were a better team last season than many on here gave them credit for, they went pound for pound with us until deep in the second half of the season, when their injuries began to take their toll whilst we ploughed on through ours. I can't see us bothering to beat the Colts last game of the season if we're locked into a particular seed already and they get a better draft pick out of it.

4-2 in the division possibly, with the final Colts game being a gimme.
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read