Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-03-2012   #21
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Mayock on 2012 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Zeitler for RG, please.

Caldwell for RG2 (depth).

But on another note: WHAT IF Andre Branch falls to 26? Awfully tempting.
I'm a big Zeitler fan...

I wouldn't be mad with a Zeitler at 26 pick...

If we could somehow get him in the second round that'd be great...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012   #22
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Evan Silva ‏ @evansilva Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Mayock on Coby Fleener: "Not a great blocker. ... Ability wise, he's a 2nd-rounder. Expect him to go between 28 &40."
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012   #23
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Mayock on Coby Fleener: "Not a great blocker. ... Ability wise, he's a 2nd-rounder. Expect him to go between 28 &40."
Fleener is a good te, but I think there will be better options available when we're on the clock. I think we should give Casey that #2 role.

And if were looking for a te to be more of a receiver I'd rather have Ladarius green.

Give me a trade back before a fleener pick up at 26.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012   #24
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

i tell you what though i would be really scared if the colts took fleener. this would be a bad situation for us i think and has a real chance of happening.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012   #25
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57330 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Fleener is a good te, but I think there will be better options available when we're on the clock. I think we should give Casey that #2 role.

And if were looking for a te to be more of a receiver I'd rather have Ladarius green.

Give me a trade back before a fleener pick up at 26.

I've been spouting off the same thing all week and getting chastised for it. Big rep.
Old 04-19-2012   #26
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

• More Mayock on RG3's attitude: "He has a natural, charismatic personality. Wide receivers are already lining up wanting to play with him."
  • Mayock on story about RG3's attitude: "I did not see that report and I have not seen any red flags." Spent time w/ RG3 at Combine & Pro Day.
  • Mayock also praised #Furman CB Ryan Steed. Said he likes Steed's physicality & competitiveness. Projects 5th round for Steed.
  • Mayock on #UNC DE Quinton Coples: "He could be an All Pro. But he's got bust potential written all over him."
  • Mayock on #SouthCarolina CB Stephon Gilmore: "I'm a big fan. He's a top 10 or 12 player in this draft. Definitely top half of the 1st rd."
  • Mayock on Orson Charles: "Very narrow, small frame. Looks like a WR and he's not gonna get much bigger." Projects late 3rd, maybe lower.
  • Mayock on #Alabama NT Josh Chapman: "I'm not sure when he's gonna be available (health wise), but teams really like Chapman."
  • Mayock on #Alabama SS Mark Barron: "Barron is one of the best players in this draft, and I think he's gonna go between 10 & 15."
  • Mayock on Brian Quick: "Ht-wt-speed guy. Not sure we're gonna see any production out of him. I think he's gonna be a little overwhelmed."
  • Mayock on Stephen Hill: "I would not be surprised at all if he goes 20-32. There's so much upside in a kid like that outside the numbers."
  • Mayock on Luke Kuechly: "One of the 10 best players in this draft ... Best pass-dropping inside 'backer I've ever seen come out of college."
  • Mayock says he'd "bang the table" for Shea McClellin. "He's gonna go in the 1st." McClellin has been @NFLDraftXpert's boy for a long time.
  • RT @vincelamartina Ravens won't let Burfict go undrafted. Great locker room ... Last time I checked, Ravens don't draft terrible FB players.
  • In reply to Vince Lamartina
  • Maybe cliche by now, but Mayock praised #Ravens for "staying true to their board." That's something #Rams didn't do under Devaney.
  • Mayock on #NotreDame WR Michael Floyd: "Big physical guy. Natural hands catcher. Maybe the best blocker at receiver in this draft."
  • RT @JJGUAR mayock mayock mayock mayock mayock mayock. I have another word for you today. UNFOLLOW ... I gave fair warning. Deuces.
  • In reply to JG
  • More Mayock on #ArizonaState LB Vontaze Burfict: "Non-draftable kid. For me, he's a free agent."
  • Mayock on Vontaze Burfict: "I put his tape on with zero preconceived notions. I watched 3 tapes and really didn't like him as a FB player."
  • Mayock on Ryan Broyles: "Possession receiver, tough as nails. ... Amazing recovery from an ACL." Projects late 3rd to 4th-round pick.
  • Mayock on #Jaguars at No. 7 overall: "Obviously, if Justin Blackmon gets there, that's a no-brainer."
  • Mayock called Zach Brown a "height weight speed guy" who will be overdrafted. Questions Brown's physicality. 3rd-rd grade from Mayock.
  • Mayock on #UNC LB Zach Brown: "Anytime anybody gets on him, his feet stop. He's a run-and-chase LB who's gonna get enveloped."
  • Mayock on #WestVirginia CB Keith Tandy: "He's been kind of a late riser. Pretty solid corner. I've got him right now mid to late 4th rd."
  • Mayock predicts #PennState DT Devon Still will be an early 2nd-round pick. Acknowledges Still often appears in 1st-round mock drafts.
  • Mayock on #Memphis DT Dontari Poe: "Moves like Haloti Ngata, but he's a very average football player right now."
  • Mayock on #BoiseState LB Shea McClellin. "A guy that's risen a lot lately. I think he's gonna be a 10-yr starter." Compares to Mike Vrabel.
  • Mayock on #Cincinnati DL Derek Wolfe: "I've heard ppl say 1st round. I don't see it. I see maybe late 2 to early 3."
  • Mayock on #NorthAlabama CB Janoris Jenkins: "The Jenkins kid is scaring a lot of people off."
  • Mayock on #SouthCarolina WR Alshon Jeffery: "Not as fast. I worry about what his weight's gonna be. Gifted kid that doesn't run very fast."
  • Mayock on #Vikings at the No. 3 pick: "I believe Kalil is the choice. And if he's not, it's gotta be Claiborne."
  • Mayock on #Stanford WR Chris Owusu: "I think it's gonna be very difficult for him to be drafted" based on concussion history.
  • Mayock on #Cal WR Marvin Jones: "I think he's a real solid football player. I would say he's gonna fit into 3rd round. Slow, steady rise."
  • More Mayock on #Browns at 4: "I don't think those receivers should be in this conversation. ... I think Richardson's the guy at 4."
  • Mayock on #Browns at 4: "If you're not gonna take a quarterback, I think you have to take Trent Richardson."
  • Mayock says RG3 "has a better chance to succeed, day one" than Luck because of #Redskins superior supporting cast. Much better D, WRs.
  • Mayock also noted that 15 of the last 23 quarterbacks drafted in the 1st round have become starters.
  • Per Mayock's stats, only 7 of the last 82 quarterbacks drafted in rounds 2-7 have become NFL starters.
  • Mayock says DE Olivier Vernon is "rising the fastest" of all #Miami Hurricane prospects. Predicts Vernon will be drafted in 2nd or 3rd rd.
Old 04-19-2012   #27
KMG 365
Veteran

Rep Power: 1251 KMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respected

You can read the entire Mayock conference call transcript by clicking here.
KMG 365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #28
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Mayock updates his list again:

Quarterback
1. Andrew Luck, Stanford
2. Robert Griffin III, Baylor
3. Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M
4. Brandon Weeden, Oklahoma State
5. Kirk Cousins, Michigan State

Running Back
1. Trent Richardson, Alabama
2. Doug Martin, Boise State
3. David Wilson, Virginia Tech
4. LaMichael James, Oregon
5. Isaiah Pead, Cincinnati

New entry: Pead
Rise: James (5)
Out: Lamar Miller, Miami (4)

Wide Receiver
1. Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State
2. Michael Floyd, Notre Dame
3. Kendall Wright, Baylor
4. Stephen Hill, Georgia Tech
5. Alshon Jeffery, South Carolina

Tight End
1. Coby Fleener, Stanford
2. Dwayne Allen, Clemson
3. Orson Charles, Georgia
4. Ladarius Green, Louisiana-Lafayette
5. James Hanna, Oklahoma

Offensive Tackle
1. Matt Kalil, USC
2. Riley Reiff, Iowa
3. Cordy Glenn, Georgia
4. Jonathan Martin, Stanford
5. Jeff Allen, Illinois

New entry: Allen
Rise: Glenn (5)
Out: Mike Adams, Ohio State (3)

Guard
1. David DeCastro, Stanford
2. Kevin Zeitler, Wisconsin
3. Amini Silatolu, Midwestern State
4. Kelechi Osemele, Iowa State
5. Brandon Brooks, Miami (Ohio)

Center
1. Peter Konz, Wisconsin
2. Philip Blake, Baylor
3. Ben Jones, Georgia
4. David Molk, Michigan
5. Quentin Saulsberry, Mississippi State

New entry: Saulsberry
Out: Michael Brewster, Ohio State (5)

Defensive End
1. Chandler Jones, Syracuse
2. Quinton Coples, North Carolina
3. Courtney Upshaw, Alabama
4. Vinny Curry, Marshall
5. Bruce Irvin, West Virginia

New Entry: Irvin
Rise: Jones (4), Curry (5)
Fall: Coples (1), Upshaw (2)
Out: Nick Perry, USC (3)

Defensive Tackle
1. Fletcher Cox, Mississippi State
2. Dontari Poe, Memphis
3. Jerel Worthy, Michigan State
4. Michael Brockers, LSU
5. Devon Still, Penn State

Rise: Poe (4), Worthy (4)
Fall: Worthy (2), Brockers (3)
Out: Kendall Reyes, Connecticut (5t)

Outside Linebacker
1. Shea McClellin, Boise State
2. Melvin Ingram, South Carolina
3. Whitney Mercilus, Illinois
4. Lavonte David, Nebraska
5. Andre Branch, Clemson

New Entry: David
Rise: McClellin (2)
Fall: Ingram (1), Branch (4)
Out: Ronnell Lewis, Oklahoma (5)

Inside Linebacker
1. Luke Kuechly, Boston College
2. Dont'a Hightower, Alabama
3. Mychal Kendricks, California
4. James-Michael Johnson, Nevada
5. Tank Carder, TCU

New Entry: Johnson, Carder
Out: Keenan Robinson, Texas (4); Sean Spence, Miami (5)

Cornerback
1. Morris Claiborne, LSU
2. Stephon Gilmore, South Carolina
3. Dre Kirkpatrick, Alabama
4. Casey Hayward, Vanderbilt
5. Trumaine Johnson, Montana

New Entry: Hayward, Johnson
Out: Janoris Jenkins, North Alabama (4); Josh Robinson, Central Florida (5)

Safety
1. Mark Barron, Alabama
2. Harrison Smith, Notre Dame
3. Brandon Taylor, LSU
4. DeQuan Menzie, Alabama
5. Phillip Thomas, Syracuse
Old 04-23-2012   #29
Lucky

Rep Power: 189115 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Defensive End
4. Vinny Curry, Marshall

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but what has Chandler Jones done on tape recently to rise to the #1 DE prospect in the draft? Nothing. Jones has 10 career sacks in 32 games. Now I get why Jones is highly regarded by NFL teams. He fits the bill. He looks the part. But he's never actually played better than Coples, Upshaw, Curry, Irvin (or even Mercilus and Perry). So whatever evaluation Mayock has done to have Jones leapfrog the rest of the DE class, it wasn't from watching tape.
Old 04-23-2012   #30
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Mayock updates his list again:

Quarterback
1. Andrew Luck, Stanford
2. Robert Griffin III, Baylor
3. Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M
4. Brandon Weeden, Oklahoma State
5. Kirk Cousins, Michigan State

Running Back
1. Trent Richardson, Alabama
2. Doug Martin, Boise State
3. David Wilson, Virginia Tech
4. LaMichael James, Oregon
5. Isaiah Pead, Cincinnati

New entry: Pead
Rise: James (5)
Out: Lamar Miller, Miami (4)

Wide Receiver
1. Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State
2. Michael Floyd, Notre Dame
3. Kendall Wright, Baylor
4. Stephen Hill, Georgia Tech
5. Alshon Jeffery, South Carolina

Tight End
1. Coby Fleener, Stanford
2. Dwayne Allen, Clemson
3. Orson Charles, Georgia
4. Ladarius Green, Louisiana-Lafayette
5. James Hanna, Oklahoma

Offensive Tackle
1. Matt Kalil, USC
2. Riley Reiff, Iowa
3. Cordy Glenn, Georgia
4. Jonathan Martin, Stanford
5. Jeff Allen, Illinois

New entry: Allen
Rise: Glenn (5)
Out: Mike Adams, Ohio State (3)

Guard
1. David DeCastro, Stanford
2. Kevin Zeitler, Wisconsin
3. Amini Silatolu, Midwestern State
4. Kelechi Osemele, Iowa State
5. Brandon Brooks, Miami (Ohio)

Center
1. Peter Konz, Wisconsin
2. Philip Blake, Baylor
3. Ben Jones, Georgia
4. David Molk, Michigan
5. Quentin Saulsberry, Mississippi State

New entry: Saulsberry
Out: Michael Brewster, Ohio State (5)

Defensive End
4. Vinny Curry, Marshall

Defensive Tackle
1. Fletcher Cox, Mississippi State
2. Dontari Poe, Memphis
3. Jerel Worthy, Michigan State
4. Michael Brockers, LSU
5. Devon Still, Penn State

Rise: Poe (4), Worthy (4)
Fall: Worthy (2), Brockers (3)
Out: Kendall Reyes, Connecticut (5t)

Outside Linebacker
1. Shea McClellin, Boise State
2. Melvin Ingram, South Carolina
3. Whitney Mercilus, Illinois
4. Lavonte David, Nebraska
5. Andre Branch, Clemson

New Entry: David
Rise: McClellin (2)
Fall: Ingram (1), Branch (4)
Out: Ronnell Lewis, Oklahoma (5)

Inside Linebacker
1. Luke Kuechly, Boston College
2. Dont'a Hightower, Alabama
3. Mychal Kendricks, California
4. James-Michael Johnson, Nevada
5. Tank Carder, TCU

New Entry: Johnson, Carder
Out: Keenan Robinson, Texas (4); Sean Spence, Miami (5)

Cornerback
1. Morris Claiborne, LSU
2. Stephon Gilmore, South Carolina
3. Dre Kirkpatrick, Alabama
4. Casey Hayward, Vanderbilt
5. Trumaine Johnson, Montana

New Entry: Hayward, Johnson
Out: Janoris Jenkins, North Alabama (4); Josh Robinson, Central Florida (5)

Safety
1. Mark Barron, Alabama
2. Harrison Smith, Notre Dame
3. Brandon Taylor, LSU
4. DeQuan Menzie, Alabama
5. Phillip Thomas, Syracuse
So, burn one little fatty and you're out?

I jest.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #31
Lucky

Rep Power: 189115 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
So, burn one little fatty and you're out?

I jest.
He knocked Jenkins out, too. And he's right. Those guys will be drafted lower than their talent level would suggest.
Old 04-23-2012   #32
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

My impression is Mayock is more of an ear-to-the-ground reporter than a tape evaluator. I used to think otherwise -- he sells himself as such.

Thus drastic changes running into the last two weeks have to be due to information being discovered or leaked, imo. Guys who watch tape knew who they liked weeks ago.

Doesn't diminish Mayock's relevance -- just indicates why he is.
Old 04-23-2012   #33
Lucky

Quote:

Doesn't diminish Mayock's relevance -- just indicates why he is.
That's my point, exactly. He's no different than Kiper in regards to ranking off of inside information.

And that's fine. It's great to get some inside info. But to sell it differently than a Schefter or Mortenson is disingenuous.
Old 04-23-2012   #34
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't want to beat a dead horse, but what has Chandler Jones done on tape recently to rise to the #1 DE prospect in the draft? Nothing. Jones has 10 career sacks in 32 games. Now I get why Jones is highly regarded by NFL teams. He fits the bill. He looks the part. But he's never actually played better than Coples, Upshaw, Curry, Irvin (or even Mercilus and Perry). So whatever evaluation Mayock has done to have Jones leapfrog the rest of the DE class, it wasn't from watching tape.
Beware the player who rises up the board in shorts and singlet season.
Old 04-23-2012   #35
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He knocked Jenkins out, too. And he's right. Those guys will be drafted lower than their talent level would suggest.
Agreed and some team is gonna score big time, or the player could score big time in his new city and be bounced. A roll of the bones that Mr. Bob don't cop to.

Damn shame. If I had the talent those kids have my cleats would always be spotless and my nose (read urine) would be clean anytime anyone wanted to check.

Pitiful.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #36
Lucky

Quote:
Damn shame.
It is. Forget about how you might feel about smoking dope. I don't (anymore), but I certainly don't belive it should be illegal. But, it is illegal. And it's against the rules that NFL players have to abide by. For a young kid to not be able to stay off the stuff with a NFL job on the line is like burning a winning lottery ticket. Unfathomable.
Old 04-24-2012   #37
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He has done NOTHING to deserve the attention he is getting. He is so slow off the line he will never be considered a top 20 pass rusher. BUST in the making!
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012   #38
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Mockety Mayock 4/25:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/mock-d...-mayock/150251

26. Texans COBY FLEENER TE STANFORD
Old 04-25-2012   #39
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Badboy, rmartin65 & myself came to this conclusion weeks ago. Nobody knows their team better than it's own fans

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012   #40
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 183943 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Agreed and some team is gonna score big time, or the player could score big time in his new city and be bounced. A roll of the bones that Mr. Bob don't cop to.

Damn shame. If I had the talent those kids have my cleats would always be spotless and my nose (read urine) would be clean anytime anyone wanted to check.

Pitiful.
What you have between your ears is different 23. These types have often been coddled, gotten into trouble for rule or law violations and allowed to not suffer. I think it is a responsibility issue.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read