Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2012   #1
laureljh6
waterboy

Default Seeking to share someones Season Tickets

I would like to purchase half of someones season tickets. I would need two tickets and the parking passes. I will not be able to go to all the games so this would be a good option for me. Please let me know the location and the amount you want for them and we will go from there.
laureljh6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012   #2
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seeking to share someones Season Tickets

Texans will be offereing like mini packages....2 or 3 game packages before the season starts........but nothing more than that.......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012   #3
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Section: Sec 121 Loud and Proud
Rep Power: 1000 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected

Check with Drew_smoke... he might be willing..

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90179
JGarza #70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012   #4
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 6672 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected

If that doesn't work out, do you know what games you're looking to attend and how much you're wanting to spend per ticket?
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012   #5
laureljh6
waterboy

I do not want to go to the pre-season games and I am open to the cost of the tickets. It just depends on the location.
laureljh6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read