Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2012   #11
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nike: Outfitters for the NFL and your Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
had the texans gone with the flywire collar, this is how the jerseys would have looked..

the collar is starting to grow on me, it stands out more.. we are the only team with the solid collar with the secondary color.. the packers & pats have a striped collar... every other team has the collar cut with the flywire...
To me it does look like they went with the flywire collar. Look at the width of the collar compared to the other teams that have the flywire..It's the same except our is red...

Seems to me that would be part of the reason for the fattening of that part...

I don't understand why the flywire part can be every color except red?

Why would it have had to have been blue?

The Broncos is orange...The Vikings is purple...

They can't make ours red?

Our Jerseys are cut the same way as the other teams with the flywire collar...You can even see where the seem is...It's in the exact same place...Only difference is ours is red all the way around...

If the other teams had the same color all the way around they'd have the fat collar look like us.

The jerseys are cut the same as the other teams with the new designs...

Seems like the only difference is our collar is colored all the way around.

Last edited by Rey; 04-03-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read