Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2012   #1
fitermansports
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 fitermansports fitermansports fitermansports fitermansports fitermansports fitermansports fitermansports fitermansports fitermansports fitermansports fitermansports
Default Brooks Reed PUBLIC SIGNING

Fiterman Sports is proud to announce a PUBLIC autograph signing & meet n greet w/ Houston Texans superstar Brooks Reed!

April 21st at H&H Sports in Pearland. 5517 BROADWAY PEARLAND 77581

See www.fitermansports.com for details

Regards,

DJ Fiterman
COO, Board of Directors
Fiterman Sports Group, Inc.
dj@fitermansports.com
fitermansports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012   #2
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks Reed PUBLIC SIGNING

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitermansports View Post
Fiterman Sports is proud to announce a PUBLIC autograph signing & meet n greet w/ Houston Texans superstar Brooks Reed!

Regards,

DJ Fiterman
COO, Board of Directors
dj@fitermansports.com
$30 for a Brooks Reed is pretty steep. $30 for J.D. Martinez is outrageous considering he hasn't shown any real ability yet. If Olajuwon, HOF worthy player, is worth $75, then Reed and Martinez's autograph shouldn't be worth 40% of a HOF at this stage of their careers.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #3
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitermansports View Post

Regards,

DJ Fiterman
COO, Board of Directors
dj@fitermansports.com
Why don't you announce it somewhere else.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #4
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Brooks Reed PUBLIC SIGNING

If they have that Texan All Access event this year.....you can get it free there......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #5
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

$30.00 for Martinez and Reed? That's about $30.00 too high. $75.00 for Hakeem..........about $75.00 too high.
Old 03-27-2012   #6
Rick_Moon
Thank You

Section: 608, looking to move down.
Rep Power: 0 Rick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respected

Ryan Fiterman is piece of garbage, and I wish him the worst.
Old 03-27-2012   #7
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Brooks Reed PUBLIC SIGNING

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
If they have that Texan All Access event this year.....you can get it free there......
You can TRY....
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-27-2012   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I have most of those guys' autographs and guess what?

I did it the old fashioned way. I asked them for it.
Old 03-27-2012   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_Moon View Post
Ryan Fiterman is piece of garbage, and I wish him the worst.
I don't know the dude or Fiterman Sports Group from Adam, but apparently you have strong opinions about him. I would like to hear, why?
Old 03-28-2012   #10
Rick_Moon
Thank You

Section: 608, looking to move down.
Rep Power: 0 Rick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I don't know the dude or Fiterman Sports Group from Adam, but apparently you have strong opinions about him. I would like to hear, why?
Probably about 2 years or so ago I met Calvin Murphy at a free lunch/tour from one of our vendors. I was one of the few that recognized him, so we started talking and he was cool to talk to. Long story short, I really wanted this autographed ball that was given away in a raffle, but I won something else. I asked Calvin if there were any more of his autographed basketballs and he introduced me to Ryan and he told Ryan to make sure I got a signed ball for free. Before we left Calvin told me that he wasn't kidding around and if he says something, he means it and that I'll get that ball that he promised me. In person, that Ryan guy seemed cool, he gave me his card and told me to email him whenever and he'd give me the ball. I emailed him the same week and asked when I could pick up the ball, and he wanted me to pay for it because he didn't feel like I appreciated it enough. We emailed a couple of more times and I said more than once how thankful I was and that I wanted to buy other Rockets items from him. In the end he said it wasn't fair for him to have to pay for Calvin's mistake and he refused to give me the ball and stopped emailing me.

Fast forward to last June, I saw Calvin again and he remembered me. I told him about what happened and he just laughed and said he wasn't surprised. He said a couple of other things about Ryan that made me feel like this wasn't a one time thing. Who knows how many other people he has done that to, and I still can't believe he tried to throw Calvin under the bus like that.
Old 03-28-2012   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_Moon View Post
Probably about 2 years or so ago I met Calvin Murphy at a free lunch/tour from one of our vendors. I was one of the few that recognized him, so we started talking and he was cool to talk to. Long story short, I really wanted this autographed ball that was given away in a raffle, but I won something else. I asked Calvin if there were any more of his autographed basketballs and he introduced me to Ryan and he told Ryan to make sure I got a signed ball for free. Before we left Calvin told me that he wasn't kidding around and if he says something, he means it and that I'll get that ball that he promised me. In person, that Ryan guy seemed cool, he gave me his card and told me to email him whenever and he'd give me the ball. I emailed him the same week and asked when I could pick up the ball, and he wanted me to pay for it because he didn't feel like I appreciated it enough. We emailed a couple of more times and I said more than once how thankful I was and that I wanted to buy other Rockets items from him. In the end he said it wasn't fair for him to have to pay for Calvin's mistake and he refused to give me the ball and stopped emailing me.

Fast forward to last June, I saw Calvin again and he remembered me. I told him about what happened and he just laughed and said he wasn't surprised. He said a couple of other things about Ryan that made me feel like this wasn't a one time thing. Who knows how many other people he has done that to, and I still can't believe he tried to throw Calvin under the bus like that.
Fair enough, and thanks for responding, bro!! Thanks for the warning!! Just wanted to know..

Again, as I've stated earlier, I will not pay for an autograph - EVAH!!! Sorry that happened to you...

NOTE:
If you want an autograph, ask for it. Don't be intrusive, don't be aggressive, and don't be obtuse....

JUST DON'T PAY FOR IT.....
Old 03-29-2012   #12
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
$30.00 for Martinez and Reed? That's about $30.00 too high. $75.00 for Hakeem..........about $75.00 too high.
DUde stay in Canada. When #34 was in Houston it was Show Time and he scooled whoever he faced his autograph is to damn low period

Old 03-29-2012   #13
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

well let me see Er Dominic Davis comes to thought, join my free website, now pay for it
Old 03-29-2012   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
DUde stay in Canada. When #34 was in Houston it was Show Time and he scooled whoever he faced his autograph is to damn low period

DUde, I've been in Texas all my life. I've had short conversations with Hakeem while getting his autograph, the coolest was after one of the SWC tournaments in Dallas. He was awesome.

My thing is, I don't see why I should pay for an autograph from anyone. They're just people. If I seek one, I do it very discreetly and don't act all starctruck, and if they choose not to give it I have no problem whatsoever.

Having a Cougar Alum dad allowed me to meet many Coogs from all sports, meeting Hakeem was an honor on many levels.

The value some place on an autograph in no way reflects what they think of the person from whom they seek the autograph.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read