Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-26-2012   #1
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default BL Texans Mock Draft post FA

First Round (#26): Dont’a Hightower, LB, Alabama
Height: 6’2″
Weight: 263

Versatility finally swayed my selection for Texans losing both Mario Williams & DeMeco Ryans. Incredible athlete, speed, size and strength are all there – Moves very well laterally in the box – Excellent instincts lead him to the ball very quickly – Reads and reacts with speed – Drops into coverage well, sees routes as they happen in zone – Delivers hits with the best of them – Can shed blocks inside and make the tackle – Dynamic pass-rusher when asked to play on the edge – Best fit as a 3-4 SOLB, but can play 3-4 ILB as well. thus killing two critical needs with top pick.

Second Round (#58): Brian Quick, WR, Appalachian State
Height: 6’3
Weight: 222 lbs.

A big, physical WR… uses his size and physical ability to make plays deep down the field… excellent athlete who has a long stride…he’s able to eat up cushions in zone coverage…Tracks the ball very well over his shoulder…has excellent body control in the air to adjust to balls that are off target…maybe closest to Andre Johnson body type in entire draft.

Third Round (#76): Mike Martin, DT/NT, Michigan
Height: 6’1″ 1/4
Weight: 307

Creates penetration from 3-technique – Battles hard on every play, extremely powerful at point of impact – Great balance, keeps his hips under him and generates a lot of his power – Very strong use of hands – Can simply wear down opposing linemen with his strength, 36 reps combine. Excels in hand to hand combat - wrestling experience serves him well - plays through the whistle which fits Wade Phillips scheme with players like Watt/Reed. Tried out several prospects as possible fits with flip flopped pick acquired from Eagles. Several quality picks to choose from but I kept coming back to a Mike because he has the potential to be a long term anchor inside Wade Phillips 3-4 defense.

Fourth Round (#99): T.Y. Hilton, WR, Florida International
Height: 5’10″
Weight: 183

Hilton is primarily a slot WR, but is used all over the field in a number of different formations – Consistantly creates separation between himself and defenders. One of the best returnmen in the draft, contributes as both a kick and punt returner and has even played Wildcat QB in certain situations – Set Sun Belt record for receiving and all purpose yards. Texans must upgrade special team return game.

Fourth Round (#26): Levy Adcock, OT, Oklahoma State
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 322

Tough - competitive - sound technique -natural athleticism, knee bend and fluid lateral movement to fit ZBS. Played LT for Weeden, OSU. Projects to RT in NFL. Has enough size/strength to kick inside to play either LG or RG adding value with versatility. All-Big 12 Conference First Team. Willing to attack and punches multiple times to finish the play. Quick to pick up edge blitz and shows no panic, easily adjusting angles and resetting his feet. Can recover and reset his anchor. Rarely late off the snap.

Fifth Round (#161): Mike Brewster, OC, Ohio State
Height: 6’4″
Weight: 310

Just want to see the competition between Mike & Mike in practice. Can they co-exist? bottom line what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, thus Texans could wind up with two quality starting interior players out of sheer hate for one another giving Texans the edge in any match-up. Solid, experienced technician, wouldn't mind if Rick Smith traded up to get him either, get er' done Rick.

Sixth Round (#195): Randy Bullock, K, Texas A&M
Height: 5'09"
Weight: 205
(like it matters)

Improved leg strength & accuracy every year (four year starter). Aggie big plus. Can step up & handle pressure next level. Lou Groza Award as college football's top kicker last season. Connected on 25-of-28 fields and 52-54 extra points, both school records. Career-long is a 52-yarder which is right about Neil Rackers max now, with potential to increase leg strength another 5-8 yards.

Seventh Round (#233): David Paulson, TE, Oregon
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 246

Complete all around TE much in the mold of recently departed Joel Dreessen. Plus blocker - good route runner - great hands - All-Pac-12 second team & very good conditioned. improved his results from the Combine in virtually every category, especially the all-important 40-yard dash running 4.66 and 4.71 seconds. He also added an inch in the vertical jump (33") and three inches broad jump (9'5"). Fits Kubiak offense. solid late round value.

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Last edited by beerlover; 03-27-2012 at 09:38 AM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #2
tielahr
Rookie

Rep Power: 428 tielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL Texans Mock Draft post FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
First Round: Dont’a Hightower, LB, Alabama
Weight: 255

Versatility finally swayed my selection for Texans losing both Mario Williams & DeMeco Ryans. Incredible athlete, speed, size and strength are all there – Moves very well laterally in the box – Excellent instincts lead him to the ball very quickly – Reads and reacts with speed – Drops into coverage well, sees routes as they happen in zone – Delivers hits with the best of them – Can shed blocks inside and make the tackle – Dynamic pass-rusher when asked to play on the edge – Best fit as a 3-4 SOLB, but can play 3-4 ILB as well. thus killing two critical needs with top pick.

Second Round: Brian Quick, WR, Appalachian State

A big, physical WR… uses his size and physical ability to make plays deep down the field… excellent athlete who has a long stride…he’s able to eat up cushions in zone coverage…Tracks the ball very well over his shoulder…has excellent body control in the air to adjust to balls that are off target…maybe closest to Andre Johnson body type in entire draft.

Third Round: Mike Martin, DT/NT, Michigan

Creates penetration from 3-technique – Battles hard on every play, extremely powerful at point of impact – Great balance, keeps his hips under him and generates a lot of his power – Very strong use of hands – Can simply wear down opposing linemen with his strength, 36 reps combine. Excels in hand to hand combat - wrestling experience serves him well - plays through the whistle which fits Wade Phillips scheme with players like Watt/Reed. Tried out several prospects as possible fits with flip flopped pick acquired from Eagles. Several quality picks to choose from but I kept coming back to a Mike because he has the potential to be a long term anchor inside Wade Phillips 3-4 defense.

Fourth Round: T.Y. Hilton, WR, Florida International

Hilton is primarily a slot WR, but is used all over the field in a number of different formations – Consistantly creates separation between himself and defenders. One of the best returnmen in the draft, contributes as both a kick and punt returner and has even played Wildcat QB in certain situations – Set Sun Belt record for receiving and all purpose yards. Texans must upgrade special team return game.

Fourth Round: Levy Adcock, OT, Oklahoma State

Tough - competitive - sound technique -natural athleticism, knee bend and fluid lateral movement to fit ZBS. Played LT for Weeden, OSU. Projects to RT in NFL. Has enough size/strength to kick inside to play either LG or RG adding value with versatility. All-Big 12 Conference First Team. Willing to attack and punches multiple times to finish the play. Quick to pick up edge blitz and shows no panic, easily adjusting angles and resetting his feet. Can recover and reset his anchor. Rarely late off the snap.

Fifth Round: Mike Brewster, OC, Ohio State

Just want to see the competition between Mike & Mike in practice. Can they co-exist? bottom line what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, thus Texans could wind up with two quality starting interior players out of sheer hate for one another giving Texans the edge in any match-up. Solid, experienced technician, wouldn't mind if Rick Smith traded up to get him either, get er' done Rick.

Sixth Round: David Paulson, TE, Oregon

Complete all around TE much in the mold of recently departed Joel Dreessen. Plus blocker - good route runner - great hands - All-Pac-12 second team & very good conditioned. improved his results from the Combine in virtually every category, especially the all-important 40-yard dash running 4.66 and 4.71 seconds. He also added an inch in the vertical jump (33") and three inches broad jump (9'5"). Fits Kubiak offense. solid late round value.

Seventh Round: Randy Bullock, K, Texas A&M
(like it matters)

Improved leg strength & accuracy every year (four year starter). Aggie big plus. Can step up & handle pressure next level. Lou Groza Award as college football's top kicker last season. Connected on 25-of-28 fields and 52-54 extra points, both school records. Career-long is a 52-yarder which is right about Neil Rackers max now, with potential to increase leg strength another 5-8 yards.
very solid imo. Few questions though. By the time texans select in the 2nd round are we assuming Alshon, Sanu, Hill, Wright, Blackmon, and Floyd are all gone? Some of those being no brainers.

edit: That seemed like a lot of receivers when I named them out in my head >.>
tielahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tielahr View Post
very solid imo. Few questions though. By the time texans select in the 2nd round are we assuming Alshon, Sanu, Hill, Wright, Blackmon, and Floyd are all gone? Some of those being no brainers.

edit: That seemed like a lot of receivers when I named them out in my head >.>
none of those WR's you mentioned are projected to still be available late 2nd. three are solidly in first (Blackmon, Floyd, Wright) & Hill, Sanu & Alshon are all borderline first early second.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 03-26-2012   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd take Marvin Jones -WR in the 2nd and since our 3rd is earlier now I'd take Josh Chapman-DT. Hightower never makes it past Pittsburgh, they're drooling over him. I like the rest of it, good players and good value.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #5
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected

love love love the 3rd and 4th pick. not sure how I feel about hightower but it's kind of a weird spot to be drafting based on our needs and value of players there imo.

can totally get behind this draft though, nice work as always.
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'd take Marvin Jones -WR in the 2nd and since our 3rd is earlier now I'd take Josh Chapman-DT. Hightower never makes it past Pittsburgh, they're drooling over him. I like the rest of it, good players and good value.
I prefer a bigger/physical body, like Quick. speaking of drooling, would love to see how he responds working the Andre Johnson, has the tools to become elite & possibly the Texans #1 WR when Andre retires.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 03-26-2012   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
love love love the 3rd and 4th pick. not sure how I feel about hightower but it's kind of a weird spot to be drafting based on our needs and value of players there imo.

can totally get behind this draft though, nice work as always.
thanks, I really the combination of Martin against Brewster. the fact they would push each other is very intriguing. If Butler is in fact the Texans starting RT then I give Adcock an edge to win the starting RG position, seems like a more athletic version of Brisel.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Sponsored links
Old 03-26-2012   #8
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

(like it matters)
Nice draft!

1) Hightower, I like it. Good player, versatile, day 1 starter inside.

2) Quick is interesting. He never stood out to me when I was going through my small school rankings. I should not say never, he stood out, just not like a projected 2nd day pick should. I am not a fan of this pick.

3) Martin, I love it!

4) Hilton, I like the player, and I like the position. Excellent pick.

4) Adcock, I know you like this guy, and I am on board. Seems like a good fit on this team.

5) Brewster is a good player. I have been fortunate enough to watch him the last couple years, and he is definitely an NFL player. Will he be here this late is my only question.

6) I know you like this guy, and while TE is not a pressing need, we could use the depth. I probably would have gone another direction, but I would be cool should this pick happen.

7) Hell yea, a kicker.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #9
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quick is the only disagreement I have as I prefer others but would not scream if he was selection. As always, excellent work. Most don't realize Hightower can play both LBs and should be a starter replacing Ryans day 1.
Old 03-26-2012   #10
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Do you think Randy Bullock is going to be there for us in the 7th? I've read a lot that if we want him we need to grab him in the 6th because he is most likely gone by out 7th round pick.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #11
skenney_11
Rookie

I like this draft except for the 2nd round pick. I would trade down to STL for Wash's #2 and STL's #3. With Wash's #2 we get Hightower, with our #2, we get Konz/Zeitler/Sanders whoever is left then. Then with STL's #, we get Ryan Broyles
skenney_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #12
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

I love this mock Beerlover.

Its extremely close to what I have been thinking maybe I will post one later.

IMO B Quick is underrated by most

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #13
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I like it, but I would change a couple things:

2nd) Change Quick to Brandon Thompson NT Clemson

3rd) Change to Quick (I don't think he will be a 2nd round pick and ought to make it to the Philly 3rd)

Swap your 6th and 7th round picks, as Bullock won't be there at the end of the 7th, and may go higher. He's the highest rated kicker and there's always one team that takes a kicker too early. The Eagles took Alex Henry in the 4th last year.

Other than that, I would say it's a great draft. I like the positions and the values. I'm getting on board the Hightower train since Demeco left, and I think he would be a perfect fit in our D. I can't approve of the trade up scenarios for Keuchly.
Old 03-26-2012   #14
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73103 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Quick is very underrated at this point. And I think he is certainly deserving of a 2nd round pick. I would be ecstatic with that pick.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #15
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

(like it matters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I like it, but I would change a couple things:

2nd) Change Quick to Brandon Thompson NT Clemson

3rd) Change to Quick (I don't think he will be a 2nd round pick and ought to make it to the Philly 3rd)

Swap your 6th and 7th round picks, as Bullock won't be there at the end of the 7th, and may go higher. He's the highest rated kicker and there's always one team that takes a kicker too early. The Eagles took Alex Henry in the 4th last year.

Other than that, I would say it's a great draft. I like the positions and the values. I'm getting on board the Hightower train since Demeco left, and I think he would be a perfect fit in our D. I can't approve of the trade up scenarios for Keuchly.
I'm with Dutch on the second round selection. Nobody has Thompson listed as a NT but he would be a perfect fit in our system. Love Thompson in the second.

1st. Hightower - great pick, like you said 2 birds with one stone, and like my man who likes the Boston University MLB said day one starter. It is also more probable that he will be available. The Steelers just lost their Gay to the Cardinals and Ike Taylor sucks. The probability of the Steelers picking a CB early just increased a lot.

2nd. Quick - Like the pick, just not in the second. I would not be suprised if he is available in the 4th. He had a bad combine and is a from a small school. However he does have excellent size and production. BRANDON THOMPSON.

3. Martin - I really like this pick but Thompson is just better. If it were not for Brandon Thompson being a perfect pick I would say hell yes. Might go with Jared Crick or BPA with this pick.

4. Hilton - This is where I would draft Quick.

5. Brewster - He got beat multiple times in one on one drills and showed displayed heavy feet at the combine. He also got beat abused when playing against Penn State. I would actually pick Broyles here and wait on him, he is very good and would have gone a lot higher if it were not for his injury. At this point in the draft I think he is worth the risk and we put rookies on IR all the time.

6. Paulson - Slow TE and we are pretty deep at that position. Casey can play TE and a really bad senior season. This is where I would pick a interior lineman. Historically undersized linemen slip in the draft. I would consider a guy like Adam Gettis, Jaymes Brooks, or Joe Looney. I know these guys are guards but I think that guard is a greater need since Caldwell can play center. Gettis can also play center.

7. Bullock - Great pick

Last edited by SW H-TOWN; 03-26-2012 at 04:27 PM.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #16
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, I forgot to put the OT in round 4. I think that the OT from Oklahoma State is not very athletic. I would pick James Brown or Mitchell Schwartz(probably gone) in this spot and Quick with the second fourth round pick in your draft. Got to thinking about some picks and did not address your second pick in the fourth round.
Old 03-26-2012   #17
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

as everyone has said well designed mock with could players in each round nicely done.

just a quick one,

is anyone a little concerned about martins height his 6.1 ideally you would prefer him to be closer to 6.4 6.5?? thoughts??
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #18
beerlover
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
Wow, I forgot to put the OT in round 4. I think that the OT from Oklahoma State is not very athletic. I would pick James Brown or Mitchell Schwartz(probably gone) in this spot and Quick with the second fourth round pick in your draft. Got to thinking about some picks and did not address your second pick in the fourth round.
Brown draft stock has risen to a 3rd rd. grade. Martin height not a concern all about getting leverage & staying low something learned early on in wrestling.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 03-26-2012   #19
beerlover
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I think Quick is very underrated at this point. And I think he is certainly deserving of a 2nd round pick. I would be ecstatic with that pick.
I've noticed over the years you have an excellent eye for talent, so that means a lot to me cause it was a very difficult pick to make knowing full well he wouldn't excatly be well received.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 03-26-2012   #20
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

I don't think Martin's height will be a problem either. He is built like a box and if he can get his pad level lower he can win a lot of battles. I think that James Brown will be around in the early 4th but I could be wrong. I'm going to post a mock, you guys can tear it up.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read