Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-23-2012   #1
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Daniael Manning

Saw Daniael today in Corsicana, his hometown, at the country club. We were able to talk for a while and snag some pictures to get signed and a shirt. It was a good time, there were a couple of other players from Corsicana there as well, David Hawthorne the other most notable, and Louis Vasquez is coming in tomorrow. Of course I wish all of them could be on the Texans!

The real kicker here though is that my sister is going out with them tonight! So hopefully she can get some tickets to a game next year! Just thought it was a cool story to share!

EDIT: Sorry mods I accidentally put this in the wrong section! Feel free to move.
XI CMURDER IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012   #2
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18096 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Daniael Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by XI CMURDER IX View Post
Saw Daniael today in Corsicana, his hometown, at the country club. We were able to talk for a while and snag some pictures to get signed and a shirt. It was a good time, there were a couple of other players from Corsicana there as well, David Hawthorne the other most notable, and Louis Vasquez is coming in tomorrow. Of course I wish all of them could be on the Texans!

The real kicker here though is that my sister is going out with them tonight! So hopefully she can get some tickets to a game next year! Just thought it was a cool story to share!

EDIT: Sorry mods I accidentally put this in the wrong section! Feel free to move.
I find that really funny.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012   #3
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 27348 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

hopefully they'll show her a really good time.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012   #4
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 16898 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Haha, glad I'm not the only one.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012   #5
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9534 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought he was going to appear in a future episode of Storage Wars: Texas like Roy Williams. That would have been really cool.
Old 03-23-2012   #6
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
hopefully they'll show her a really good time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
Haha, glad I'm not the only one.

Old 03-23-2012   #7
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I hope you had a good time.

For those, who don't HAwthorne is Fa LB who has a couple of nice years in Seattle and translate into an ILB in a 3-4...just saying
Old 03-24-2012   #8
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
I hope you had a good time.

For those, who don't HAwthorne is Fa LB who has a couple of nice years in Seattle and translate into an ILB in a 3-4...just saying
Hawthorne said that he has an offer to go back to Seattle, but he is waiting to see if he gets more money than they offered him. So I wouldn't get too excited because we don't have a lot of money right now...
Old 03-25-2012   #9
ckhouston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 ckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respectedckhouston is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The real kicker here though is that my sister is going out with them tonight! So hopefully she can get some tickets to a game next year!
Damn, if my sister went out with them I would have season tickets for life!
ckhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #10
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 85740 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Must resist urge to blurt out inappropriate comments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #11
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Must resist urge to blurt out inappropriate comments...
haha i think we're all in the same boat....

its nearly too easy the way he teed it up though!
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #12
VTexan
The Realist

Rep Power: 5174 VTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey guys hows the weather

[edit: this is a lot less funny when not in all caps]
VTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #13
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 3101 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected

At first I was happy and kinda envious and then sad and felt a little pity.
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #14
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBill View Post
At first I was happy and kinda envious and then sad and felt a little pity.
Me too, but I got tickets for an undisclosed amount of time, so I was happy again!
Old 03-25-2012   #15
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
haha i think we're all in the same boat....

its nearly too easy the way he teed it up though!
I have no regrets!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read