Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-21-2012   #1
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

2012 March Mock Draft Video

Good morning Texans fans! Here's my March Mock Draft video!

Enjoy!

Em
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012   #2
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

Alshon Jeffery at number 7??? LOL
Stephen Gilmore at 13? Wow, that's kinda early.

Are you a South Carolina grad or something? You seem have a huge stiffy for their guys.

Texans taking Randle at 26 is alright, but at this point I have no idea what they will do. Too many holes opened up in the last few weeks.
Old 03-21-2012   #3
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Alshon Jeffery at number 7??? LOL
Stephen Gilmore at 13? Wow, that's kinda early.

Are you a South Carolina grad or something? You seem have a huge stiffy for their guys.

Texans taking Randle at 26 is alright, but at this point I have no idea what they will do. Too many holes opened up in the last few weeks.
Cajuns all the way. I don't understand how people are willing to ignore how productive Jeffery was at USC with the horrible QB play and the fact that everyone KNEW he was getting the ball..
Old 03-21-2012   #4
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Cajuns all the way. I don't understand how people are willing to ignore how productive Jeffery was at USC with the horrible QB play and the fact that everyone KNEW he was getting the ball..
I'm going to agree here and I rarely agree with your takes....

Gilmore is a very nice looking corner...I think he's going to be a good NFL player regardless of the system he plays in.

I don't know if those guys will go that early, but it wouldn't shock me at all...Alshon is a physical specimen and he was highly productive and he is just a really good WR...I've watched him play a bit and I've been impressed...He's a better player than Ruben Randle IMO, but understandably his stock has fallen some...

I would not be mad at all if we took Alshon at 26 if he was there and I'd leap at the chance to take him with our second rounder...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012   #5
EmDiggy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm going to agree here and I rarely agree with your takes....

Gilmore is a very nice looking corner...I think he's going to be a good NFL player regardless of the system he plays in.

I don't know if those guys will go that early, but it wouldn't shock me at all...Alshon is a physical specimen and he was highly productive and he is just a really good WR...I've watched him play a bit and I've been impressed...He's a better player than Ruben Randle IMO, but understandably his stock has fallen some...

I would not be mad at all if we took Alshon at 26 if he was there and I'd leap at the chance to take him with our second rounder...
Take one step toward me, I take two toward you! LOL!! But you're right.. both guys are just flat out good FOOTBALL players.. I really hope the NFL goes back to bringing in Football players and not these "Processed" players

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read