Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-19-2005   #21
Colts Addict
Rookie

Wow, what a great group of fans you all are over here! Sure is different on the NE web board. LOL

Looking forward to playing you on Sunday and hoping for a clean, injury free game!

~Deanna~
---------------------------
Colts - All the way to the Superbowl!!!
Colts Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #22
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts Addict
Wow, what a great group of fans you all are over here! Sure is different on the NE web board. LOL

Looking forward to playing you on Sunday and hoping for a clean, injury free game!

~Deanna~
---------------------------
Colts - All the way to the Superbowl!!!
I hope the game is injury free as well, good luck to you guys, but can you guys please try not to beat us by more than 100?
Old 10-19-2005   #23
Colts Addict
Rookie

Well, I honestly don't think it will be the blow out that everyone is expecting. I am just hoping our Colts don't count this as an automatic win. In the past when we have done that, we have lived to regret it. Besides, if we get too much of a lead, we will put good ole' Sorgi in.
Old 10-19-2005   #24
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts Addict
Well, I honestly don't think it will be the blow out that everyone is expecting. I am just hoping our Colts don't count this as an automatic win. In the past when we have done that, we have lived to regret it. Besides, if we get too much of a lead, we will put good ole' Sorgi in.
Look what you guys did to the Rams Monday night. At least they have an offense, we are last in the league in offense and defense. I don't think we could beat your practice squad right now.
Old 10-19-2005   #25
Colts Addict
Rookie

Yeah, I was just trying to be nice. I don't think our Colts will lose this one, but you all have always played us hard there... so I think it will be an interesting game.
Old 10-19-2005   #26
BlueBlood
Rookie

Life long Colts fan here. I look forward to a good game this weekend. I think the texans have the talent its just not comming together. I would have to look at replacing your coaching staff or something. (btw, we fired fangio once) Anyway dont feel bad, when I was growing up the colts were lucky to win 3 games. The oilers used to beat up on us BAD!

It will come around for you eventually. Heres to a good game.

Last edited by BlueBlood; 10-19-2005 at 05:23 AM.
BlueBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #27
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

Freeney is going to shatter our vitrified O-line like a bull in a glass shop. Wand had trouble stopping him last year, and I don't see Pitts doing much better. At least this isn't the NCAA, where the Colts would be running up the score to get a better positioning in the BCS polls...
Texans Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #28
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by oso
Freeney is going to shatter our vitrified O-line like a bull in a glass shop. Wand had trouble stopping him last year, and I don't see Pitts doing much better.
Dont firget about mathis, the other DE...
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #29
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
Dont firget about mathis, the other DE...
Yep. Freeney's their second best rusher (in terms of sacks) this year.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #30
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
Yep. Freeney's their second best rusher (in terms of sacks) this year.
And thats down right scary.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #31
BigBalla1983
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to BigBalla1983 Send a message via MSN to BigBalla1983 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBalla1983

go
Old 10-19-2005   #32
z0rpAn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to z0rpAn Send a message via MSN to z0rpAn Send a message via Yahoo to z0rpAn

the only way we will win is if the colts forfeit. Just show up and the texans will find a away to give you the game without youll standing on the field.
z0rpAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #33
BigBalla1983
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to BigBalla1983 Send a message via MSN to BigBalla1983 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBalla1983

thank god for the texans http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking read number 31 team on the power rankings
Old 10-19-2005   #34
Colts Addict
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65
And thats down right scary.
It is scary... but comparable to why Stokley and Wayne did so well last year in numbers. Everyone was so busy double and triple teaming Harrison, it opened up everyone else. Its no different with Freeney and Mathis. Not taking anything away from Mathis, but making a point that most times everyone is so worried about Freeney, they forget we have another Mack truck on the other side. :-)
Old 10-21-2005   #35
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBalla1983
thank god for the texans http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking read number 31 team on the power rankings
Ouch. That stings a little.

Old 10-22-2005   #36
KYColtsFan
Rookie

here's to a good game, sunday.

y'all got a couple studs at QB and RB... if you could get 'em some blockers.
i watched the seattle game last sunday night and was very impressed with Carr and Davis.

hopefully durin' the offseason they'll get teammates.
KYColtsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005   #37
ManningColts
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oso
Freeney is going to shatter our vitrified O-line like a bull in a glass shop. Wand had trouble stopping him last year, and I don't see Pitts doing much better. At least this isn't the NCAA, where the Colts would be running up the score to get a better positioning in the BCS polls...

Thats funny. My sister owns a glass shop down in the caymen Islands, she told me Freeney is not invited there at all. Bur then she laughed. She adores Freeney. Anyway, I just hope for an injury free game on both sides. Your team sure had it's share of them. Good luck the rest of the year and hey, Beat the Jack-n-Jille Hags for us, will ya?

"There's just something about quarterbacks, All their life they've been considered the untouchables. So when I get back there, I want to dismantle him." - Dwight Freeney

"I like 99% of Peyton," Freeney said. "But he's a quarterback."

"I've met him numerous times," Carr said. "Me and Dwight go way back. We'll try to avoid any contact until after the game. I'll say 'Hi' to him after the game, but that's the only time I want to see him."
ManningColts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005   #38
GoJags16
Rookie

Good luck the rest of the year and hey, Beat the Jack-n-Jille Hags for us, will ya?

Hope you didnt hurt yourself thinking of that awesome smack.
GoJags16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005   #39
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManningColts
My sister owns a glass shop down in the caymen Islands, she told me Freeney is not invited there at all.
That makes at least 3 people who know what vitrified means. Cool.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read