Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 02-29-2012   #141
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Damn... Totally missed this thread. Would like to participate. If anyone drops out and an opening pops up let me know. I am in.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012   #142
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Damn... Totally missed this thread. Would like to participate. If anyone drops out and an opening pops up let me know. I am in.
I know it's late but you can have my team the Pittsburgh Steelers. A recent death in the family has changed my priorities and available time so you'd be doing me a favor by taking the Steelers off my hands. Their 3 biggest needs are OG, ILB, and NT, then some more O-line depth, and CB depth.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012   #143
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I know it's late but you can have my team the Pittsburgh Steelers. A recent death in the family has changed my priorities and available time so you'd be doing me a favor by taking the Steelers off my hands. Their 3 biggest needs are OG, ILB, and NT, then some more O-line depth, and CB depth.
Cool. I will take it. I watch a lot of steelers games so I kinda know some of their needs.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012   #144
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

FYI if anyone else wants to get in on this, there are 3 teams still available:

the Raiders (2 picks), Falcons (5 picks) and Saints (7 picks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Will you mod it?

Texans 4 ever helped last yr and did a great job so he may be willing to moderate again.

Are we going to have a separate discussion thread? That worked well last yr.
Was this directed at me? Cause I'm not a mod of any sort. SM has mod rights for this part of the board, so he was the one making the threads for selections and draft order. I wouldn't mind doing it, but I don't have the power necessary to keep things in order.
Old 02-29-2012   #145
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Cool. I will take it. I watch a lot of steelers games so I kinda know some of their needs.
I have made the correction.

This existing thread will be for mock draft discussion and to make your selection. I will post draft results in the sticky thread called 2012 TexansTalk Mock Draft Results.

Y'all can go ahead and start whenever. I doubt we will get too far by the end of this weekend. Then when I get back on Monday I can post the draft selections that have been made.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012   #146
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone know of an official 7 round draft order? So far NFL.com only has the first 32 listed.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012   #147
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Does anyone know of an official 7 round draft order? So far NFL.com only has the first 32 listed.
I use this site for tracking pick transactions in the NFL and NBA:

http://www.prosportstransactions.com...Years/2012.htm

They don't have definitive information on every trade, but I do like how they notate each pick on the side with which team may have the rights to it if the conditions are met.
Old 03-01-2012   #148
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftorder2012.php

all 7 rounds here
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012   #149
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

This draft started at 7:00 am this morning, 13 hrs. old and still no picks?
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012   #150
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Where's Doppleganger?

With the 1st pick in the TT mock draft the Indianapolis Colts select??????
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012   #151
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

He has been on today, 3hrs ago.

At what point do we just give them Andrew Luck?
Old 03-01-2012   #152
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post

January 01, 2012 after this happened http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201201...info&tab=recap
Old 03-01-2012   #153
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post

Honestly, I don't know that he knows that we are starting. I'm not sure how many people know that. In any case, I will PM him and tell him to post a pick here. Give him till tomorrow morning as I'm sure he will pick.
Old 03-01-2012   #154
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Let's get this party started guys! THIS is the thread to make your picks, they will be recorded on their own in the other thread by SM when he can. I PM'd Dopp to let him know to make a pick. Give him till tomorrow morning to do so. In the mean time, get your boards ready. Anyone who wants to PM me picks can do so while SM is gone. I don't mind, and I won't look at the PM until it is time for your team's selection as to avoid any advantage on my behalf.

Current 1st round order with user names. Colts are on the clock!

Quote:
1- Colts -Doppelganger
2- Rams- pbat488
3- Vikings- Section516
4- Browns- Dutchrudder
5- Bucs- TexansSeminole
6- Redskins- Aussie Texan
7- Jaguars- HouTex
8- Dolphins- RMartin65
9- Panthers- Timekiller
10- Bills- Texan4Ever
11- Chiefs- Honoring Earl 34
12- Seahawks- Ndevine7
13- Cardinals- Brandon420tx
14- Cowboys- SteelBTexan
15- Eagles- Shaft75
16- Jets- kiwitexansfan
17- Bengals- Kaiser Toro
18- Chargers- Srrono
19- Bears- MistaRed
20- Titans- Seņor Stan
21- Bengals- Kaiser Toro
22- Browns- Dutchrudder
23- Lions- Super Mario
24- Steelers- Stingray
25- Broncos- JCTexan
26- Texans- Group Selection
27- Patriots- Beerlover
28- Packers-nytexan
29- Ravens- WolverineFan
30- 49ers- Rey
31- Patriots- Beerlover
32- Giants- KMG 365

***Falcons-
***Saints- RT22
***Raiders-
^ 3 teams still available for anyone who wants to draft for them.

Last edited by Dutchrudder; 03-01-2012 at 11:58 PM.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012   #155
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for getting the ball roling Dutch.

MSR
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012   #156
RT22
Veteran

Rep Power: 3883 RT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respectedRT22 is a quality contributor and well respected

I will take the Saints if they are still avalible. Thanks RT22
RT22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012   #157
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT22 View Post
I will take the Saints if they are still avalible. Thanks RT22
You got it. They don't pick until the end of the 2nd, so you got some time to kick back. Probably won't be your pick until middle of next week.
Old 03-02-2012   #158
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Bump....

IS it pick 30 yet?
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012   #159
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Colts still on the clock?
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012   #160
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

im home and ready i have SD has draft started yet?
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read