Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-19-2005   #21
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafterticket
Forget that thing, Drew.

We are better than one team and one team only: The 1976 Tampa Bay Bucs.
so far. the bucs only went 0-14, we've still got a chance of doing two better and claiming that title.
Old 10-19-2005   #22
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

We are climbing the charts. YES!!!
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #23
Texas_Thrill
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Texas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTexas_Thrill is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

You guys got me roling on the floor over here. (And I'm at work.)

I don't think (least I hope) that any of us believe we will go 0pher. Though the browns might be our ONLY chance to avoid that fate ....oh and the 49ers as well. So in two legitimate chances I think we will get one of them done.

STAY LOYAL DURING THE BAD TIMES SO YOU CAN RELISH THE GREAT ONES!!!!
Texas_Thrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005   #24
BattleRedGuy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbleone
There are a few teams that we might be able to beat (Cleavland, Baltimore, Arizona and the 49er's) but none that you can say we are "better" than at this point.

The Texans are a tragic example of what happens to any organization whose leadership makes bad decisions, then lives in denial and has not stepped up to what must be done. Step one is in fact admitting that we are the worst in the NFL right now... but step two is to decide what we are going to do about it...to go another single week with Capers and Casserly is to continue to live in denial and makes the situation worse.

If McNair does not pull the plug on these guys soon, his is going to lose the considerable capital of goodwill and trust he alone still has within the fan base.
To me, 3 years of good will went down the drain after the whole Pittsburgh fiasco.
BattleRedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read