Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2012   #1
since02
"Step 1"

Rep Power: 0 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02
Default Question about buying season tickets

Hello fellow TEXANS fans,

Well I am finally stable enough to buy my own season tickets and start a tradition.

Im looking for season tickets without a PSL purchase i.e. 500's sections.
But here is my question I have heard from a couple people that just simply signing into the priority wait list is not enough to land some tickets. I have heard that you have to call a ticket rep in order to start working the process of finding some tickets that open up..

I need to know if anyone has a contact for me to a ticket rep. That would be extremely helpful to get me started!

Thanks guys and gals!
since02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Question about buying season tickets

Call the Texans main line and ask to speak to a ticket rep. They'll transfer you.

Explain who you are and what you want, and that you'd like to check in with the person who answers a few times a month about purchasing seats so that when the right seats are avalable you can move.

Get their name and direct # and you're good
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read