Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-18-2005   #61
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESupergenius
Everyone in the world can see that our line is the problem, some people just aren't getting it.
That would be an oxymoron
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005   #62
SESupergenius

You can see, and just not get it just like you can hear Jimmy but you can listen to Jimy.
Old 10-19-2005   #63
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34
Whatevers wrong with the players has now reached epidemic proportions . They have Quit .
If you think they have quit now, then what will it be like if we lose to Inday and then Cleveland. That will make us 0-7 and we will have to face Jax then Indy on the road again. Making us a possible 0-9. After that we come home to face KC at night , then STL. Now we'll be 0-11. Next up. Away Baltimore and Ten. By this time we could easily be 0-13 or 1-12. From this point to the end of the season I just think the players will just be wanting this nightmare to end.
Old 10-19-2005   #64
Crank_It_Up
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I'd like to see Carr with another staff also....but I'd like to see us have some honest competition for every starting position on this team. Many people just pointed at Gaffney as incompetent but when he is the first option in this offense he catches 10 passes. That kind of blows up the theory that Gaffney isn't good enough....he just needs to be the primary read to get the ball. Like it or not I think Carr will be here for two more years....we will all get to see him work with another staff...but this year will continue to be more 170 passing games with 10-13 points a game.
I like Gaffney, he goes after the ball and comes up with it... it's downright refreshing to see.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read