Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 02-01-2012   #121
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
^ This sounds like a plan to me. Seconded!
If we do it at this date should we assume all teams resign thier own FA's? That way it is an even playing field instead of a guessing game whether for example V.Jackson stays in SD or Mario in HOU.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012   #122
nytexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1436 nytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll take the Packers if its still open
Old 02-01-2012   #123
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like only the NYG,Atl,Oak, and Saints are left.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012   #124
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
If we do it at this date should we assume all teams resign thier own FA's? That way it is an even playing field instead of a guessing game whether for example V.Jackson stays in SD or Mario in HOU.
That's what I'm going to do, but it's for each GM to decide for themselves if they want to take possible FA's into account while drafting for their team.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012   #125
KMG 365
Veteran

Rep Power: 1251 KMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd like to play. Out of the remaining four teams, I suppose I will go with the Giants.
KMG 365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012   #126
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

1- Colts -Doppelganger
2- Rams- pbat488
3- Vikings- Section516
4- Browns- Dutchrudder
5- Bucs- TexansSeminole
6- Redskins- Aussie Texan
7- Jaguars- HouTex
8- Dolphins- RMartin65
9- Panthers- Timekiller
10- Bills- Texan4Ever
11- Chiefs- Honoring Earl 34
12- Seahawks- Ndevine7
13- Cardinals- Brandon420tx
14- Cowboys- SteelBTexan
15- Eagles- Shaft75
16- Jets- kiwitexansfan
17- Bengals- Kaiser Toro
18- Chargers- Srrono
19- Bears- MistaRed
20- Titans- Seņor Stan
21- Bengals- Kaiser Toro
22- Browns- Dutchrudder
23- Lions- Super Mario
24- Steelers- Wolf6151
25- Broncos- JCTexan
26- Texans- Group Selection
27- Patriots- Beerlover
28- Packers-nytexan
29- Ravens- WolverineFan
30- 49ers- Rey
31- Patriots- Beerlover
32- Giants- KMG 365

***Falcons-
***Saints-
***Raiders-

Last edited by Blake; 02-15-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012   #127
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Is it Combine time yet? Jebus...
Old 02-08-2012   #128
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 11150 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Is it Combine time yet? Jebus...
No crap. I really want to see where Floyd and Alshon clock out at (Texans)
Old 02-08-2012   #129
nytexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1436 nytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytexan View Post
I'll take the Packers if its still open
Did I not get the Packers????
Old 02-14-2012   #130
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytexan View Post
Did I not get the Packers????
I just added you to the list above.
Old 02-14-2012   #131
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sweet list! No owners are doubled up with teams. Hopefully everyone can keep this thing on track and be there when it's their pick.

What are we going to do with the rest of the teams? I say we make a team of members to pick for each of them. I'm nominating Norg and Houstonsportswriter(aka slatonisabeast). Let's have some grammatical fun with it. Or we could always get Dex and Carrbombed to team up for obvious reasons.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012   #132
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Just a suggestion but why don't we start at 7:00am 2 days after the Combine is over? That will give all us GM's a chance to see the new player rankings and for all the prospect sites to update their lists. The Combine goes from Feb. 22nd - Feb. 28, but this is a leap year and there will be a Feb.29th. Why don't we start on Mar. 1st at 7:00 am?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
^ This sounds like a plan to me. Seconded!
That is fine with me. I will be on a camping trip from Thursday March 1st through the Sunday. We can start the 29th, but someone else will need to take the reigns until I am back to work on Monday the 5th.
Old 02-15-2012   #133
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

I want the texans,,,, Vote for me!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012   #134
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Draft order is official now that the coin flip has been done. Dolphins 8, Panthers 9, Chiefs 11, Seahawks 12.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000...win-coin-flips
Old 02-28-2012   #135
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
That is fine with me. I will be on a camping trip from Thursday March 1st through the Sunday. We can start the 29th, but someone else will need to take the reigns until I am back to work on Monday the 5th.
So, we are supposed to start soon, anyone able to moderate/post picks and such while SM is gone?
Old 02-28-2012   #136
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Will you mod it?

Texans 4 ever helped last yr and did a great job so he may be willing to moderate again.

Are we going to have a separate discussion thread? That worked well last yr.
Old 02-28-2012   #137
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Friday the 2nd of March at 7am I am getting cortizone injections in my back. I should be home between 11 to 12. Has a date and time been worked out 100% yet?
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012   #138
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

dontari POE is what all these experts are saying we take a COg a PLug a NT

so umm i wonder if the texans Coaches & FO think COdy can be upgraded ????

was he really the weak link last year and is this the end of the Shaun cody show :P LOL
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012   #139
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

We will know more after the FA period.

But if Myers and Briesel leave Kontz or Zietler should get strong considerration at #26.
Old 02-29-2012   #140
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31977 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

edit
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read