Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2012   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool WTB: AFC South Glass/Mug/Shot Glass

I managed to buy one pint glass and one coffee mug during the Bengals game, and I had to hit 3 souvenir stands.

I still have NO idea why the Texans kept stuff in such short supply (I lucked into a 10 x 6 plastic sign at Kroger).

Anyone seen these any where? I collect shot glasses and really want one and another pint glass (one to use, one to display).

Ebay has nada.

Thanks!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012   #2
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTB: AFC South Glass/Mug/Shot Glass

I would start producing stuff like this when I get back to the states later this year, but pretty sure the NFL and/or the Texans would be on me like white on rice.

1 Pint Beer Glasses

1 Oz Shot Glass

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson

Last edited by Nitrofish; 01-26-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I managed to buy one pint glass and one coffee mug during the Bengals game, and I had to hit 3 souvenir stands.

I still have NO idea why the Texans kept stuff in such short supply (I lucked into a 10 x 6 plastic sign at Kroger).

Anyone seen these any where? I collect shot glasses and really want one and another pint glass (one to use, one to display).

Ebay has nada.

Thanks!
I lucked out and found ONE shot glass at the souvenir stand by the Bullpen on gameday. Kara collects them also. I wanted a coffee mug but didn't see any. If I see any I'll pick one up for ya.

Gma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012   #4
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I lucked out and found ONE shot glass at the souvenir stand by the Bullpen on gameday. Kara collects them also. I wanted a coffee mug but didn't see any. If I see any I'll pick one up for ya.

Gma
I can produce them here in the Philippines now, but would not be worth it for just one coffee cup, shot glass or beer glass. Would have to ship them by the case to make it worth the expense.

I can even customize them with names, or text or other photos. When I get my business moved back to Houston I should be able to do Golf Balls also with my direct to garment printer.

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson
Old 01-27-2012   #5
LongTimeLurker
#1 UTSA Fan

Rep Power: 0 LongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respected

oh wow, didnt know we had fans in the philippines...which part? visayan here
LongTimeLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012   #6
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
oh wow, didnt know we had fans in the philippines...which part? visayan here
Actually I am American not Filipino, but my wife is from Samar. I am from Houston... Just been living and working in Asia the last ten years. Coming home this year.

You are Filipino?

Old 01-31-2012   #7
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: WTB: AFC South Glass/Mug/Shot Glass

I have a Texan Beer Mug.....have not seen anymore like it anywhere....got it 2002......its 12 inches high too.....
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-02-2012   #8
LongTimeLurker
#1 UTSA Fan

Rep Power: 0 LongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respectedLongTimeLurker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Actually I am American not Filipino, but my wife is from Samar. I am from Houston... Just been living and working in Asia the last ten years. Coming home this year.

You are Filipino?
yep, born in houston though, i bet youre having a blast there
LongTimeLurker is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read