Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-05-2012   #221
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 87188 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Just made a small donation, I expect full immunity now BWAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, keep up the good work and let me know if you need help with anything.
Old 01-16-2012   #222
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

I signed up for monthly, too... Sad it took me so long considering I was one who was constantly saying in the beginning that there should be an automatic contribution set up.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012   #223
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm finally signed up for monthly. Can someone verify that my dumbass did it correctly?
Old 01-27-2012   #224
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I'm finally signed up for monthly. Can someone verify that my dumbass did it correctly?
You can send it to me every month and I'll forward it.........
Old 01-31-2012   #225
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks, Hookem.

Y'all do an awesome job! Happy I can finally chip in a little.
Old 01-31-2012   #226
Jaysol 
3rd String Rook

Rep Power: 410 Jaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respected

Subscribed back in December. Two monthly payments have gone through. When exactly does my name change colors?
Jaysol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012   #227
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysol View Post
Subscribed back in December. Two monthly payments have gone through. When exactly does my name change colors?
I think the procedure is you have to jump down, turn around, pick a bale of cotton first. Seriously, the explanation was given earlier in this thread so you can do a bit of research. I think it just takes a bit of time and should be soon. As a regular on this MB I appreciate your donation and others as this is a great source of info and entertainment.
Old 02-28-2012   #228
badboy
Site Contributor

Just a reminder to all that the first is soon and hope all donate who can. Just because it is the off season and info slows we don't want to slow the flow of green in pipeline. This site rocks!
Old 02-29-2012   #229
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109600 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysol View Post
Sorry Jaysol ... this is supposed to happen automatically and it apparantly isn't working. I have been real busy with work and haven't been on very much lately.

Please PM me your email address that you subscribed through Paypal with and I will change this for you.

That goes for anyone else that has subscribed. I will manually change you guys over to that status.

BTW, thanks for the support guys! The Google ads did fairly well during the exciting part of the season however their yield has dropped quite a bit since the season ended (which is to be expected).
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012   #230
Ruinondd
Veteran

Rep Power: 1261 Ruinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respected

/feels like an idiot. I have adblock for chrome and never set this site up to be excluded. Never even realized you had google ads going to help pay for the site. Problem remedied. Apologies Hookem.
Ruinondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012   #231
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109600 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinondd View Post
/feels like an idiot. I have adblock for chrome and never set this site up to be excluded. Never even realized you had google ads going to help pay for the site. Problem remedied. Apologies Hookem.
NP man, a lot of people block ads. Google ads never performed in the past so I kept them off for years. However Google dramatically improved their system so I put them back this season. For the most part they are relevant now. I personally see them and many are relevant to my interest.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012   #232
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Just a reminder to all that the first is soon and hope all donate who can. Just because it is the off season and info slows we don't want to slow the flow of green in pipeline. This site rocks!
Yes this place does rock! Another $20 donated!
Old 04-03-2012   #233
badboy
Site Contributor

Hey, folks! It's first of the month. Let's kick in donations and support our message board. It rocks and keeps most of us off streets and out of jail. We seem to have a lot of new people coming on board that might not know this board is run by Kevin and a bunch of mods who give a lot of time. Thanks as always to all of you that make it happen.
Old 04-04-2012   #234
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm liking it so far ... I just sent in a donation
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012   #235
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

OTA's people. Start of the new league year.

Have you donated to Texans Talk recently? It makes the world a better place.
Old 06-01-2012   #236
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109604 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm on the automatic monthly. And I'll be contributing cocktails at the bluecrew tailgates.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012   #237
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Just over 7 weeks til the first Pre-Season game... let's make sure this place is funded well... $5 minimum is all it takes folks... let's get a bunch of new people to donate this season...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012   #238
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Just over 7 weeks til the first Pre-Season game... let's make sure this place is funded well... $5 minimum is all it takes folks... let's get a bunch of new people to donate this season...
Yeah, everyday I say stay off MB for a day or two and then I say well just visit a thread or two...

Might as well face it, I'm addicted to TexanTalk.
Old 06-28-2012   #239
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

I just threw in a 10 spot. Not much, but every little bit helps...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012   #240
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I just threw in a 10 spot. Not much, but every little bit helps...
It's like eating a big ol porterhouse. Doesn't matter how big the bite as long as you keep at it. If most of us (who can) regularly contribute, site should be sound and Kevin can depend on steady income to keep Texanstalk moving right along.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read