Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 01-27-2012   #21
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mohamed Sanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Right?

I heard that Rutgers coaching staff was going to be the new staff for Tampa Bay, any chance they need a receiver to pair with their young QB Freeman?

This does not bode well for Sanu to the Texans IMO....
At pick 5 no unless TB trades back in the 20's which I dont see hapening.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012   #22
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Ah, didn't realize they were THAT early....

I've done a pretty good focus on Sanu here the last couple days. He reeeeeally seems like a good pick for the Texans but I'd like to do the same bit for Wright and the guy from NC state whose name is slipping my mind right now...
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012   #23
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Right?

I heard that Rutgers coaching staff was going to be the new staff for Tampa Bay, any chance they need a receiver to pair with their young QB Freeman?

This does not bode well for Sanu to the Texans IMO....
lol ya beat me to it TK!
Old 01-27-2012   #24
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Kendall Wright was expected to be one of the wide receivers in attendance at the 2012 Senior Bowl, but an injury has reportedly forced him to withdraw from the annual event. The Baylor Bears wide receiver apparently didn't want to chance playing less than 100 percent on his ankle.

Wright will instead focus on gearing up for the combine, according to ESPN's David Smoak.

David Smoak @DavidSmoak Baylor's Kendall Wright will not be attending @seniorbowl, he played thru an ankle injury all season, it's not 100% and focused on Combine
22 Jan 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Old 01-27-2012   #25
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...epartment.html

I'm not sure of the reliability and validity of this website but they are showing Sanu is dropping. Acually showing a majority of the WR's droppping.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012   #26
TimeKiller

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post

I'm not sure of the reliability and validity of this website but they are showing Sanu is dropping. Acually showing a majority of the WR's droppping.
They have Michael Floyd going to the Texans. I gotta say.....HELL yeah. I'd take that, I haven't even been reading on the guy because I'm pretty sure he'll be gone 10+ picks before us.
Old 01-27-2012   #27
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
They have Michael Floyd going to the Texans. I gotta say.....HELL yeah. I'd take that, I haven't even been reading on the guy because I'm pretty sure he'll be gone 10+ picks before us.
I think if the team has decided to go WR in the first round we are going to get a really good one.

There are about 5 or 6 that would not be considered reaches at our spot and some would even be considered steals.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post

we shoupld see a lot of yo yoing until combine results known
Old 01-27-2012   #29
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Blackmon
Floyd
Jeffrey
Sanu
Wright

I can honestly say that i'd be happy with any 1 of these guys in the 1st. We picked an absolutely PERFECT yr. to be in the market for a WR. great crop this year. We absolutely can't lose.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012   #30
TimeKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I think if the team has decided to go WR in the first round we are going to get a really good one.

There are about 5 or 6 that would not be considered reaches at our spot and some would even be considered steals.
Indeed, it's like that throughout the draft too. Maybe I just haven't been as interested in WRs because the Texans haven't....but it seems to me like WR is loaded this year and not only loaded but loaded with 6'4'' guys, big, fast, almost TE sized guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Blackmon
Floyd
Jeffrey
Sanu
Wright

I can honestly say that i'd be happy with any 1 of these guys in the 1st. We picked an absolutely PERFECT yr. to be in the market for a WR. great crop this year. We absolutely can't lose.
I've only seen a few highlights but Jeffrey looks exceedingly slow to me. The Texans are indeed very fortunate to have WR be a need this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
we shoupld see a lot of yo yoing until combine results known
Does it make me racist that I read that as Yo Yoing, like some asian WR or something?

yo-yo-ing? <that's for myself. Congratulations dummy.
Old 01-27-2012   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Indeed, it's like that throughout the draft too. Maybe I just haven't been as interested in WRs because the Texans haven't....but it seems to me like WR is loaded this year and not only loaded but loaded with 6'4'' guys, big, fast, almost TE sized guys.

I've only seen a few highlights but Jeffrey looks exceedingly slow to me. The Texans are indeed very fortunate to have WR be a need this year.

Does it make me racist that I read that as Yo Yoing, like some asian WR or something?

yo-yo-ing? <that's for myself. Congratulations dummy.
You so funny! If it were a WR he better have a good 40 time & great hands that's what I am interested in

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read