Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2012   #21
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Just saw this Bill. I'm at my desk, but it won't stop me from having a conversation with the man upstairs for a full & speedy recovery for you mom. Keep us posted and if there's anything you need, let me know.

Jeremy
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012   #22
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126616 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Blue Crew family... Say a prayer for my Moms as she was just admitted to the hospital again after being released three weeks ago.. She'll be 68 this July. Too ****ing young!!!

Thanks!! LOVE all Y'ALL!!!
My mother just turned 69 and I'm with you on this one. I'll say a rosary for your mom tonight (if you don't mind a Catholic praying for you). You know how to reach me if you need to.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012   #23
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thoughts and prayers from my family to yours Bill. Please keep us posted.
Old 01-25-2012   #24
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Prayers from me & the family. Let us know if you need anything.
Old 01-25-2012   #25
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Very sorry to hear that....
Hope she get's well real quick TB.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
My mother just turned 69 and I'm with you on this one. I'll say a rosary for your mom tonight (if you don't mind a Catholic praying for you). You know how to reach me if you need to.
You're a Christian, right? Of course I would want a Catholic prayer!! You're "my brother from another mother", no??

And as for the rest of you Muff-Huggas, THANK YOU, for your thoughts and prayers!! It means more to my family and me, than y'all could ever realize...

It's been a long, LONG day and we still don't know shiite!!!! I'm having a cocktail, unwinding and getting myself re-set for work tomorrow morning before I head back up to Methodist..

Again, thank you so much for your caring, thoughts and prayers!!!
Old 01-25-2012   #27
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You're a Christian, right? Of course I would want a Catholic prayer!! You're "my brother from another mother", no??

And as for the rest of you Muff-Huggas, THANK YOU, for your thoughts and prayers!! It means more to my family and me, than y'all could ever realize...

It's been a long, LONG day and we still don't know shiite!!!! I'm having a cocktail, unwinding and getting myself re-set for work tomorrow morning before I head back up to Methodist..

Again, thank you so much for your caring, thoughts and prayers!!!
My thoughts and prayers to your mom and your family, TexanBill.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012   #28
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just saw this, and just prayed for you and your Mom!
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012   #29
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Just saw this and immediately prayed. TB or anyone on this MB, I am here if anyone needs to talk about anything, anytime. Please keep us up to date. Steve
Old 01-26-2012   #30
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

We took my MOMs home tonight... Not because they have figured anything out yet, but because they didn't know what else to do and felt she could at least rest better at home...

We'll see what they (her Cardiologists) come up with... I'll post something whenever I hear something.

Thanks again for all y'alls thoughts and prayers.. It means waaaaaay more to my family and me than y'all could ever know!! I made her log onto TexansTalk to see this thread... She cried.
Old 01-26-2012   #31
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I am a little late to the thread but I will say a prayer for your mom and family. it will get better!
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012   #32
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I am a little late to the thread but I will say a prayer for your mom and family. it will get better!
Thanks Bro!!! How are your sisters doing??
Old 01-26-2012   #33
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Bill Bill Bill May the Good Lord reach down and carry your mom through her troubled times, and may you get some help with this situation yourself Lord Please comfort this family as you would my own. In Jesus Name Amen
Old 01-26-2012   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Bill Bill Bill May the Good Lord reach down and carry your mom through her troubled times, and may you get some help with this situation yourself Lord Please comfort this family as you would my own. In Jesus Name Amen
Thanks Joe!! That a brought a tear to my eye....

As many of y'alls other thoughts and prayers have.. I really appreciate it more than y'all will ever know!!!!!
Old 01-26-2012   #35
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Bill,

Just saw this thread. (hug) much love to you and prayers to your Mom and your family.

Take care and let me know if there is anything I can do.
Old 01-26-2012   #36
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe texan View Post
bill bill bill may the good lord reach down and carry your mom through her troubled times, and may you get some help with this situation yourself lord please comfort this family as you would my own. In jesus name amen

*edit*
this is not bill, this is gibbs!!!

thank you for caring im here for him
Old 01-27-2012   #37
jjjezebel
¡Ay, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh, I just saw this...I'm sorry to hear she's not feeling well. I'll send some good juju y'alls way. Hope she's feeling better soon!
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012   #38
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

The POWER of Prayer is working -OR- more importantly WORKED!!!! Moms heart rate and pressure are nearing normal. She's been given the okay to go back to work (if she wants to, for a few hours a day starting next Monday).... BTW, She'll want to because my Dad drives her crazy!!!

This is fantastic news (and one of the reasons that I've been laying relatively low for a while) considering that there were conversations of a transplant..

I'm a lot happier now, than I have been over the last couple of months!!!
THANK YOU, Blue Crew, Bull Pen and TexansTalk family!!!!
Old 02-29-2012   #39
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179094 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The POWER of Prayer is working -OR- more importantly WORKED!!!! Moms heart rate and pressure are nearing normal. She's been given the okay to go back to work (if she wants to, for a few hours a day starting next Monday).... BTW, She'll want to because my Dad drives her crazy!!!

This is fantastic news (and one of the reasons that I've been laying relatively low for a while) considering that there were conversations of a transplant..

Great news Bill !
Old 02-29-2012   #40
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Awesome report. I like that "The POWER of Prayer WORKED." All the best to your mom as she returns to her daily activities with renewed health.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read