Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2012   #1
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 2012 Senior Bowl Thread

I didn't see a thread regarding the 2012 Senior Bowl so I decided to make up where we can post notes and comment. I will be pulling my info primarily from draftcountdown.com but feel free to post relevant info from other sites.

http://draftcountdown.com/features/S...enior-Bowl.php

Here are some notes that caught my eye:

Quote:
Wisconsin OG Kevin Zeitler was incredible at right guard. Zeitler wowed onlookers and showed a real nasty streak in the 1-on-1 drills. Alameda Taíamu is just one of the guys who struggled to make anything happen against the Badger blocker. On the day Zeitler was only beat once and looked every bit the part of a first rounder.
Quote:
Michigan DT Mike Martin isnít flashy but more often than not he finds a way to get the job done. Martin went up against Mike Brewster four times and beat his rival in each instance. Martin isnít dynamic but few have better upper body strength.
Quote:
Cincinnati DT Derek Wolfe displayed impressive quickness off the snap and appeared to shock some of the opposing blockers with his burst. In 1-on-1 drills Wolfe even beat Mike Adams off the edge at one point and was the only player to get the best of Kevin Zeitler. Wolfe is also stronger than he looks.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read