Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2012   #1
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default MANY Texans Autographs!

Autographed Photos:

Owen Daniels signed 11x14 - $50

Brian Cushing signed 11x14 (bends near helmet, not seen in frame) - $50

Zac Diles & Demeco 11x14 (only signed by Diles) - $15

Eric Winston signed 8x10 - $20

Jacoby Jones signed 8x10 - $20

Jacoby Jones signed 8x10 - $20

Amobi Okoye signed 8x10 - $5

Zac Diles signed 8x10 - $5

Owen Daniels signed 8x10 - $25

Vonta Leach & Arian Foster 8x10 (only signed by Leach with inscription "Hammer") - $10 PENDING

James Casey signed 8x10 - $15

Bubba McDowell signed 8x10 (Oilers) - $10

HOF'er Elvin Bethea signed 8x10 (Oilers) - $20

HOF'er Elvin Bethea signed 8x10 (Oilers) - $20

Autographed Jersey:

Brian Cushing signed Blue Replica Jersey size L, like new - $80

Autographed Cards:

David Anderson signed - $10

Steve Slaton Press Pass signed - $10

Matt Schaub Press Pass signed - $25 PENDING

Jersey:

Mario Williams Blue Replica Jersey NEW w/o tags size XL - $40

PICS SOON, WILL MEET TODAY IN HOUSTON AREA, MAKE AN OFFER

Pics: http://imageshack.us/g/210/texans810.jpg/

Paypal accepted

Last edited by Element1337; 01-08-2012 at 02:49 PM.
Element1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #2
ts4texans
Rookie

Rep Power: 224 ts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MANY Texans Autographs!

Can you ship any of it out? I really want the schaub press pass and the leach&foster 8x10.

Treacherous Texans
ts4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #3
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

I can ship it if needed
Old 01-08-2012   #4
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3890 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected

How would I pay if I would like it shipped? PayPal?
Fili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #5
Element1337
Veteran

Paypal is fine. Just let me know what you'd like.
Old 01-08-2012   #6
Element1337
Veteran

Also have an Owen Daniels signed mini helmet for $50
Old 01-09-2012   #7
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

How does this work...if I take the Amobi Okoye autographed 8x10 will you pay me $5?
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-10-2012   #8
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 76308 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Owen Daniels in your photos, he has the ball, just scored, battle red pointing to the stands, how much is that one?
Old 01-10-2012   #9
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 139897 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

He ought to have these in Inventory as well - XX Schaub Blue and XX Cushing White Jerseys.
Old 01-18-2012   #10
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...exans1114.jpg/

how much for that cush?
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012   #11
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Because I'm a Texan fan, people have given me autographed Texans gear over the years, but I don't really get that hyped over it to be honest. Among other older things, I have a football and an NFL regulation helmet, each autographed by Cushing.

What are these worth if anyone knows?
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: MANY Texans Autographs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Because I'm a Texan fan, people have given me autographed Texans gear over the years, but I don't really get that hyped over it to be honest. Among other older things, I have a football and an NFL regulation helmet, each autographed by Cushing.

What are these worth if anyone knows?
...and I don't mean this in a rude way, but check Ebay.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #13
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
...and I don't mean this in a rude way, but check Ebay.
I don't use ebay, but thanks.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #14
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: MANY Texans Autographs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
I don't use ebay, but thanks.
Ya don't have to use it, but it'll give you an idea of what they are selling for. Otherwise you'd have to check with local collectors who buy low and attempt to sell really high.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read