Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-17-2005   #21
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

This one hurts. He was one of our only players that you could stick in a spot, and not have to worry about.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005   #22
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
You could tell as Wong got on the cart he was out for the season. Didn't read his lips actually say it, but you know the knee is blown.
He was actually near tears, and I would have been myself and was when I had an injury that ended a season prematurely. When you got a joint that is excruciatingly painful and out of its socket, hey you know right away that's it all bad and something that's gonna take quite awhile to come back from.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005   #23
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
They said on 610 this morning that it's a season ending injury.
Big bummer. I hate to hear this news, especially for a defense so close to the bottom.

The longest season is feeling a bit longer now.
Old 10-17-2005   #24
gbank54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
i will say this, watching Jamie Sharper come up to Wong after Wong got on the cart was a class act move by sharper
i completely agree. Shows what kind of talent and people we have let go...Thanks coach Capers!! :brickwall
gbank54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005   #25
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

This is not good. i was watching the game and it did not look that bad on the play. but thats the weird thing with knees, even a slight tweak can screw them up.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005   #26
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

I'm going to miss Wong. I remember when a radio station (I think it was 94.5) used to ask him questions the Friday before a game. He had a real good attitude, an aptitude for football, and was just an overall classy guy. I don't know if I'd go so far as to say he was the nacreous sheen to an otherwise dull team, but he was one of the positives.
Texans Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005   #27
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy
He was actually near tears, and I would have been myself and was when I had an injury that ended a season prematurely. When you got a joint that is excruciatingly painful and out of its socket, hey you know right away that's it all bad and something that's gonna take quite awhile to come back from.
Joe Theisman stated that when you are on that cart, being taken off the field , you are just lost. You don't know what to think, the emotions are riding so high!

Hoping for the best for you Kalee!!!!!

bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read