Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-21-2012   #41
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
You are hopeless with all of your incorrect assumptions.

1. You really need to put down the hater glasses down and read more carefully.
I said the Texans gave Allen more help than they did Jackson; I never said that they don't ever give safety help to Jackson.
They also gave help to JJo at times (but they don't give Jackson more help than JJo).

2. The times when the CB had safety's help, Jackson was failed the most.

3. I just showed you one play where they gave Allen help.
I will continue to show that Allen get more help as soon as you can start showing a play where Jackson get help.

4. In fact, I won't bother taking anything you say into account until you can show something; I'm tired of playing the kiddie game with you.
I don't dislike you at all, but you have to have some kind of proof before I can have a discussion with you, that is all.
Dude i just want to know why Allen replaced JoJo and covered the other teams best WR rather than KJ ? If KJ is better than Allen would cover KJs man and KJ would move over to JoJos spot. Just kinda funny they never put KJ on the Primary WR !
Old 01-21-2012   #42
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Dude i just want to know why Allen replaced JoJo and covered the other teams best WR rather than KJ ? If KJ is better than Allen would cover KJs man and KJ would move over to JoJos spot. Just kinda funny they never put KJ on the Primary WR !
Show me!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012   #43
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Show me!
i cant do all the fancy ass screen shots that you do. i have every single game over the past 6 years recorded on DVD, and whenever they give jojo a breather for a few snaps here and there, hell sometimes even a series it is Allen that replaces him and who is covering the main WR, not KJ. Just go back and do all your game watching and you will "notice" it.
Old 01-21-2012   #44
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i cant do all the fancy ass screen shots that you do. i have every single game over the past 6 years recorded on DVD, and whenever they give jojo a breather for a few snaps here and there, hell sometimes even a series it is Allen that replaces him and who is covering the main WR, not KJ. Just go back and do all your game watching and you will "notice" it.
I have all the games, too.
Just show me!
At least just go back to watch the games and note the time and stuff like that, and I can take all the screen shots for you.
Old 01-21-2012   #45
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
I have all the games, too.
Just show me!
At least just go back to watch the games and note the time and stuff like that, and I can take all the screen shots for you.
aight well it will have to be some time tomorrow or so, my wife is watching Saturday night live and i dont feel like getting slapped by poping in a texans game. Everytime i try to watch one she says, why are you watching this, youve already seen it haha. She just dont understand.
Old 01-22-2012   #46
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
aight well it will have to be some time tomorrow or so, my wife is watching Saturday night live and i dont feel like getting slapped by poping in a texans game. Everytime i try to watch one she says, why are you watching this, youve already seen it haha. She just dont understand.
Take your time, I'm not going anywhere.

I guess my wife had accepted the fact that I'm gonna watch football pretty much everyday; been married too long, this the bone she threw me, either that or I will jump for it.
Old 01-22-2012   #47
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Take your time, I'm not going anywhere.

I guess my wife had accepted the fact that I'm gonna watch football pretty much everyday; been married too long, this the bone she threw me, either that or I will jump for it.
yeah i've only been married for 5 years, but we have 3 kids. She has actually started to like the texans, last season she saw a few games, but she watched every one with me this season. And actually got excited/sad about the games. She is a work in progress but shes getting there.

Hell on the last game she asked me after T.Js last INT. Honey how many interception is Yates going to throw, and i said well that will be the last one, she said yeah, well when Schaub gets back we will win the superbowl next season gotta love her.
Old 01-22-2012   #48
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
yeah i've only been married for 5 years, but we have 3 kids. She has actually started to like the texans, last season she saw a few games, but she watched every one with me this season. And actually got excited/sad about the games. She is a work in progress but shes getting there.

Hell on the last game she asked me after T.Js last INT. Honey how many interception is Yates going to throw, and i said well that will be the last one, she said yeah, well when Schaub gets back we will win the superbowl next season gotta love her.
You should have responded:
"As many times as my sperms were intercepted as of last count", LOL!

"And that's not included the near-misses" LOL!

"Could have been 5 for 5" LOL!
Old 01-22-2012   #49
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 114345 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

if allen is willing to sign cheap, obviously we keep him. if he wont, we dont. allen is the opposite of kareem and why they make such a good tandem - short man vs deep zone. he deserves pay of a good nickel corner or lesser #2.

that being said, jackson's leap from year one to year two (yeah, he only finished his second season) will almost definitely remove allen from the starting rotation next season and needs to be taken into contract negotiations. mccain showed serious promise this season and if allen doesnt sign is poised to take the nickel slot. with the potential of roc and harris going into next season, we're deep at corner with or without allen.

allen is someone we would be better off with than without, but he's not an integral piece, and has a lot of guys nipping at his heels for a job.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read