Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-07-2012   #141
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans random thought of the day

a friend of mine took some pictures (he is on the sidelines today)

so someone had to go retro... uggh

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #142
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 31892 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm so pumped!!!

This should be the Texans' song!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FCyvV5V8Jo
Becoming the Bull

Go Texans!
Old 01-07-2012   #143
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans have won the same amount of playoff games as the cowboys have in the same amount of timeframe
Old 01-07-2012   #144
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 122284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dearest bob,
use the money you wouldve paid Mario to pay Arian. Thank you
Old 01-08-2012   #145
Wolf
100% Texan

Old 01-08-2012   #146
Wolf
100% Texan

Old 01-08-2012   #147
Wolf
100% Texan

Old 01-08-2012   #148
Wolf
100% Texan

Old 01-12-2012   #149
Wolf
100% Texan

out of all the shirts I have seen.. this one looks the best so far

http://txbullsonparade.com/BULLSONPA...sonparade.html
throw your "h"'s up

I think I would rather have the sign language for "h"
(would be something different)

not big on BOP
Old 01-12-2012   #150
Wolf
100% Texan

Old 01-16-2012   #151
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
“I’m being very realistic,” Delhomme said. “I turned 37 last week. I’m not moving my family. I’m going somewhere to start over. This kind of fell into my lap, so to speak. You don’t think you’re going to get the injuries a team like this one had. If this is the end, which most likely it is, it’s been great. I’m beyond happy it happened.

“You never want to say never. But … to come to a place like this, where everybody’s on the same page, to see the way these guys work, it’s been great. If I’ve left this game, I’ve left it on a high note. Last year just wasn’t a fun experience, playing up in Cleveland. I got hurt … just the way things were run … a total disconnect between the coaches and the front office.”

Delhomme, who almost quarterbacked the Carolina Panthers to a victory in Super Bowl XVIII in Houston in 2004, said he believes the Texans’ best is yet to come.

“I’m telling you, this team is going to be good for years,” he said. “I’m going to enjoy watching them go deep in the playoffs, make big runs every year. I can say, ‘Hey, I was part of those guys once.’ I remember those guys.”
http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...at-experience/
Old 01-16-2012   #152
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Texans random thought of the day
Ummmm, Next season can't get here soon enough?
Old 01-16-2012   #153
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
“You never want to say never. But … to come to a place like this, where everybody’s on the same page, to see the way these guys work, it’s been great. If I’ve left this game, I’ve left it on a high note. Last year just wasn’t a fun experience, playing up in Cleveland. I got hurt … just the way things were run … a total disconnect between the coaches and the front office.”

“I’m telling you, this team is going to be good for years,” he said. “I’m going to enjoy watching them go deep in the playoffs, make big runs every year. I can say, ‘Hey, I was part of those guys once.’ I remember those guys.” http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...at-experience/
Way to leave with class Jake.
best of luck...
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #154
Wolf
100% Texan

Old 01-18-2012   #155
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012   #156
Wolf
100% Texan

Old 02-01-2012   #157
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3508 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

I got to say it's a nice feeling to know that the usual off-seasons woes and negativity have seemingly been put behind us

-Credit to False Start for this signature-
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012   #158
Wolf
100% Texan

NFL needs to fix the rule for compensatory picks.If I understand right,Mario would give the Texans a third round pick (at the end of the round). There needs to be a fairer grading system for teams
Old 03-15-2012   #159
Wolf
100% Texan

Man, seeing what "benchmarks" Mario's contract has set, I was wondering how teams are going to afford their key players anymore. I liked Mario but aw he enough of a game changer to warrant that kind of money.

But then I think of aso manning and j-Jo did more for the Texans than aso could have done and with less money between them
Old 03-18-2012   #160
Wolf
100% Texan

I imagine Reliant will be rocking when the Bills come to town this season

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read