Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-14-2012   #21
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Texan Fans in Los Angeles Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I live in San Jose. Should I do the 5 hour drive? Haha.
Nah, do the 15 hour drive northbound. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #22
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 13195 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
I will be going Solo, no other Texans friend fans here or friends that are willing to leave at 9AM on a Sunday to watch football.
Perfect reason why LA football teams could not stick lol.
Move back to Texas, fool!! xoxoxoxo

Please take some pics & post 'em for us
Old 01-15-2012   #23
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Move back to Texas, fool!! xoxoxoxo

Please take some pics & post 'em for us
Will do!

imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #24
SoCalTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 SoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be coming with 2 friends. Thanks for setting this up. It will be awesome to watch the game with other Texans faithful. My name is Xavier and I will be in Foster Jersey.
SoCalTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #25
SoCalTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 SoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSoCalTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for setting today up. It felt like being back home watching the Texans with everyone today. Lets make it a regular thing next season.

Xavier
Old 01-16-2012   #26
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTexan View Post
Thanks for setting today up. It felt like being back home watching the Texans with everyone today. Lets make it a regular thing next season.

Xavier
Yes we should, it was cool to be around other Texans fans.

Nice showing.
Old 01-16-2012   #27
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

How was it over there? Many fans watching at the place you went to, many other Texan fans or maybe fans pulling for the Texans?
Old 01-16-2012   #28
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
How was it over there? Many fans watching at the place you went to, many other Texan fans or maybe fans pulling for the Texans?
There was a group of around 10 of us, so considering last week I had no responses I would say it was a success!

We were louder than the Balty fans
Old 01-16-2012   #29
sharky481232
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 sharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respected

Had a great time guys, what a good turn out! Great to meet fellow Texans fans out here!

See you guys next season!?
sharky481232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #30
jtv_3
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 jtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Was a great time, despite the result. I figure we probably went through about half their keg of Shiner, next year we'll do better!

I've got a pic from during the 2-minute warning, when I was definitely convinced we were going to drive down for the tie, what's the best way to post it on here?

We're definitely gonna get some kind of rotating LA/OC meetup going next season.
jtv_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #31
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtv_3 View Post
Was a great time, despite the result. I figure we probably went through about half their keg of Shiner, next year we'll do better!

I've got a pic from during the 2-minute warning, when I was definitely convinced we were going to drive down for the tie, what's the best way to post it on here?

We're definitely gonna get some kind of rotating LA/OC meetup going next season.
I'm sure there is probably a better way than this, but...

1) download it into your computer
2) upload the pic to photobucket or whatever picture storage site you might want to use
3) then copy the url (with photobucket you can click the "direct link" and it will automatically copy the url you need).
4) to post it here (with the url in your mouse) click the yellow envelope-looking icon at the top of the post box (above), erase the http:// provided for you, paste the url from your mouse, click "ok" and you are done.

-or-

You can simply attach it from your computer.

1) download it into your computer
2) click the paperclip icon above the post box (above)
3) in the box that appears click "browse" and pick it from your computer.

I hope that helps. I would like to see the scene.

Welcome to TexansTalk.
Old 01-17-2012   #32
jtv_3
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 jtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respectedjtv_3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Here we are at the 2 minute warning:

jtv_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012   #33
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtv_3 View Post
Here we are at the 2 minute warning:

Awesome!
Although I have no idea what I am trying to do in this picture.
Old 01-18-2012   #34
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 13195 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Great pic! Glad y'all were able to get together
Old 09-14-2012   #35
SoCalTexan
Rookie

Texans fans in LA...I was hoping to get this going again. I remember we had a great turnout last season for the Baltimore game. Anyone interested in getting together this Sunday for another Texans victory? I thought that Barneys Beanery in Santa Monica was a good meeting spot. Just let me know if anyone is interested!

Bulls on Parade!

Xavier
Old 09-14-2012   #36
sharky481232
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 sharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respected

I should be able to come again, Ill be in LA to attend the U of H vs UCLA game tomorrow. Might just stay til Sunday if we can get a decent sized group together again.
sharky481232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012   #37
SoCalTexan
Rookie

Hey Sharkey...Im in too, hopefully more people will see this posting and reply before Sunday so we can get a better idea of a turnout. I also went ahead and created a new thread to generate more awareness.

Bulls on Parade!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read