Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-15-2012   #101
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Score HOU vs. BAL 1/15/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Didn't we beat Jacksonville & Tennessee with Yates on the road?

Trust, this game is not about Tj vs the Batlimore defense. It will be on Foster & the OL to make the game... Tj is just a squirrel making the most of his limited opportunities. If Foster & the OL take over this game, there will be some big opportunities for Yates & with Andre, OD, & Dressen & Walter..... it will be easier for him to make those plays instead of mistakes.
Not exactly how it played out. Foster and the OL did well. TJ got his big opportunities, but it didn't appear "easier" for him to make those big plays.

He threw great rainbows into double and triple coverage. Being a rookie isn't an excuse. He doesn't know how to check down to second and third receiver options at all.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #102
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Not exactly how it played out. Foster and the OL did well. TJ got his big opportunities, but it didn't appear "easier" for him to make those big plays.

He threw great rainbows into double and triple coverage. Being a rookie isn't an excuse. He doesn't know how to check down to second and third receiver options at all.
Oh... I think it worked to perfection & the plays were just as easy to make as I thought they would be.

Why we kept forcing the ball to Andre (& KDub once) I don't know.
Old 01-16-2012   #103
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 114714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Apparently TJ has issues with short passes. I don't know how he underthrew Tate on that 6-7 yd pass to the left flat. And if Foster doesn't make the catch of the game on that screen, that would have killed another drive.

And I don't know what T.J. had against our TEs.

The Kid needs more seasoning.

I wonder who gets to be #2 QB going into training camp. TJ isn't the lock for that spot I once thought he'd be.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read