Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-15-2012   #21
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 reasons the Texans lost

The Texans defense played lights out and totally whipped the Ravens ass. The Texans lost because of special teams and offense. The Ravens know they got an ass whoopin today.

Kubiak is the #1 reason they lost if I am going to list in order the reasons they lost. He should have cut JJ a long time ago. He is stubborn beyond belief.

Jacoby just screwed all the momentum they had with the muff that spotted the Ravens the ball at the 2. Idiot. He is borderline retarded. He is never ever going to get it.

Yates was overmatched to a point he should have been pulled. I know some of you say no way but what are you thinking. This guy could have very well thrown SIX interceptions. Give me the guy with experience in the 2nd half over a rookie that is forcing everything. Or else why sign him. The Texans could have signed my sister if all they needed was a clipboard holder.

Last but not least is Andre. I love im but he didn't play well in either playoff game. He is the playmaker. The only one that stepped up was Foster. An undrafted free agent.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #22
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 16186 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Last but not least is Andre. I love im but he didn't play well in either playoff game. He is the playmaker. The only one that stepped up was Foster. An undrafted free agent.
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #23
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected

we lost because we don't have a legit #2 reliever. End of story....Pulling TJ would have been dumb as well unless #8 was ready to go...
Old 01-15-2012   #24
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
The Texans defense played lights out and totally whipped the Ravens ass. The Texans lost because of special teams and offense. The Ravens know they got an ass whoopin today.

Kubiak is the #1 reason they lost if I am going to list in order the reasons they lost. He should have cut JJ a long time ago. He is stubborn beyond belief.

Jacoby just screwed all the momentum they had with the muff that spotted the Ravens the ball at the 2. Idiot. He is borderline retarded. He is never ever going to get it.

Yates was overmatched to a point he should have been pulled. I know some of you say no way but what are you thinking. This guy could have very well thrown SIX interceptions. Give me the guy with experience in the 2nd half over a rookie that is forcing everything. Or else why sign him. The Texans could have signed my sister if all they needed was a clipboard holder.

I think AJ played a pretty good game, but there were a couple of plays where he could've fought a lot harder for the ball or broke up an INT. It's hard to call 8 catches for 100+ yds not stepping up, though.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read