Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-14-2012   #21
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Well, one of our teams will be headed north

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Back to our guys...

The Ch 11 weather dude says it'll be around 32 deg F and somewhat windy at gametime.

Brrrr....
Wind not a factor when the ball is in Fosters hands...
Old 01-14-2012   #22
darnbni99a
Veteran

Rep Power: 1442 darnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBill View Post
man either the raven forums are terrible or you got banned to be spending time here.
lol been thinking the same thing...idk how many times ive seen this guy posting on here within the last few days
darnbni99a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #23
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
The only thing that sucks is that our game is going to be so physical the winner will be limping into the AFC championship game
I think either the Ravens or the Texans can beat the Pats even if they are limping in.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #24
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Saw this coming a mile away....thank god the Tebow hoopla is over.....................for this year anyway.
Are you kidding? It's still going. The Patriots rolled them and Jim Nantz is babelling about how not to count Tebow out and started to recite Tebow's career going back to his high school playing days.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #25
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Are you kidding? It's still going. The Patriots rolled them and Jim Nantz is babelling about how not to count Tebow out and started to recite Tebow's career going back to his high school playing days.
Wait a couple of days..it should die down. How in the hell can they continue to talk about tebow in the coming weeks as much as they have these last 8-9 weeks without him playing anymore this year? At the very least he becomes a side story which compared to his complete domination of all things sports & football related, that'll be a welcome relief.

Also, Matrix calm the hell down. It's not like you're playing. I'm basically taking this game as icing on the cake. Given our circumstances, we weren't supposed to be here so in my mind if we win...we win & on to the next game. If we lose like everyone else expects us to ...we'll it was still a great season anyway. I was actually more tense last week. Why u ask? b/c we were favored to win & we were playing at home. This week, not nearly as much.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #26
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Wait a couple of days..it should die down. How in the hell can they continue to talk about tebow in the coming weeks as much as they have these last 8-9 weeks without him playing anymore this year? At the very least he becomes a side story which compared to his complete domination of all things sports & football related, that'll be a welcome relief.

Also, Matrix calm the hell down. It's not like you're playing. I'm basically taking this game as icing on the cake. Given our circumstances, we weren't supposed to be here so in my mind if we win...we win & on to the next game. If we lose like everyone else expects us to ...we'll it was still a great season anyway. I was actually more tense last week. Why u ask? b/c we were favored to win & we were playing at home. This week, not nearly as much.
That home thing bothers me. Right now the home teams are 6 for 6 in the 2011/12 season playoffs.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #27
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
That home thing bothers me. Right now the home teams are 6 for 6 in the 2011/12 season playoffs.
Interesting take because if the home team were 6/6 and Houston hosted the Ravens tomorrow I think I might get more nervous. Maybe I prefer being the hunter, not the hunted. Either way I'm a nervous wreck!!...lol.
Old 01-15-2012   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Playcalling was opened up quite a bit in the last game and it worked.

Doesn't help that his WRs have horrendous hands.

And we can definitely talk about other teams and games--but not in the main Texans forum.
The OL also failed the Broncos big time. Newton wouldn't have had a chance back there.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read