Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-14-2012   #241
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
"I have a life...when I get back from the bars"

Haha, bars are fun and all but saying you "have a life" because you go to bars comes across as just sad.

Compared to other teams fans you are not that bad, I enjoy going to other teams message boards when I have time to get their perspective as well. However it was a terrible way to start the thread, can't wait for our team to prove you wrong because they will.
Go Texans!
He tries too hard to be a cool guy. Pretty sad really. If you're going to go to a bar, then go to a bar. No need to announce it, as if going to a bar means anything...
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #242
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #243
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
Where do you get this stuff?

In their first four years:

From 2008 to 2011 Flacco went:
11-5 (2-1)
9-7 (1-1)
12-4 (1-1)
12-4 (0-0)
-----
44-20 (4-3)

From 2004-2008 Ben Roethlisberger went:

15-1 (1-1)
11-5 (4-0)
8-8 (0-0)
10-6 (0-1)
----
44-20 (5-2) with a ring.

Unless y'all win the Super Bowl Flacco won't even have the most wins in his first four years among QB's in his division -- much less in history
See, this is what happens when you just go to nfl.com and look at general statistics and try to make it sound like you know what actually happened. Ben came in after a few games have been played in 2004 when Maddox was injured. Thanks for copying and pasting that though.
YouGotNgata92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #244
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Tell you what, let's have a bet.

Texans win: you post a picture doing the TD bow, a la Arian Foster...

Ravens win: we'll post a murder mugshot of one of us, a la Ray Lewis...

Deal?
Absolutely. But Ray Lewis wasn't convicted or tried for murder, so the "murder mugshot" wouldn't make sense. However, you can pose like Ray Lewis when holding the Super Bowl trophy.
Old 01-14-2012   #245
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Well, if nothing else, that damn OP started the fastest growing thead I've seen around here in a long time. LOL
Haha I knew posting the title of that thread would get under people's skin
Old 01-14-2012   #246
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
YouGotNgata92 after Bad Flacco turns the ball over at an alarming rate.

Come on man. I told you not to post my picture online.
Old 01-14-2012   #247
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher View Post
Love that show.
Old 01-14-2012   #248
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Quote:

Haha, bars are fun and all but saying you "have a life" because you go to bars comes across as just sad.

Compared to other teams fans you are not that bad, I enjoy going to other teams message boards when I have time to get their perspective as well. However it was a terrible way to start the thread, can't wait for our team to prove you wrong because they will.
Go Texans!
Agreed. Maybe should have said "not going to be on this thread on a friday night." Who are your picks today?
Old 01-14-2012   #249
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Typically women or little ***** ass dudes ask rhetorical questions...

Bout time we got something going on in the smack forum though! Even if it's from a delusional bird watcher.
Shaft75 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #250
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Typically women or little ***** ass dudes ask rhetorical questions...

Bout time we got something going on in the smack forum though! Even if it's from a delusional bird watcher.
I'm not sure what the shot at women was for, but why can't it be asked? There's 13 pages so obviously enough people felt they needed to comment on such a rhetorical question. Every fan thinks their team will win. My question is, fanhood aside, do Texans fans reallyyyyy think they can come in to Baltimore and beat us like every Texan fan is saying? Even the injured Steelers are better than the Texans and have 1 of the best defenses too. How did we do against them this year?
Old 01-14-2012   #251
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

And the texans beat the steelers this year too

Knocked Ben around all day
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #252
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
...Even the injured Steelers are better than the Texans and have 1 of the best defenses too. How did we do against them this year?
Except for the part where the Texans beat the Steelers ... Oops.

Flacco scowls at birdboy fail!

Here's a hint: g-o-o-g-l-e.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #253
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 01-14-2012   #254
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
And the texans beat the steelers this year too

Knocked Ben around all day
That's true and I'm sure the Ravens appreciated that. My point, however, was about their D.
Old 01-14-2012   #255
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Except for the part where the Texans beat the Steelers ... Oops.

Flacco scowls at birdboy fail!

Here's a hint: g-o-o-g-l-e.
I like the bird boy name. Makes me sound important. But, I have access to the internet just like you do and can see the wins/losses of each team. Any team can beat any team, but the Steelers are still a better team. Are the Jacksonville Jaguars really a better team than the Ravens?
Old 01-14-2012   #256
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
haha thats actually funny
Old 01-14-2012   #257
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
That's true and I'm sure the Ravens appreciated that. My point, however, was about their D.
And we beat their defense

Foster had 30 carries 155 yards with a td against that "d"
Old 01-14-2012   #258
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 169136 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

I've come to the realization that YouGotNgata92 is really how much they know about "their" team. "The Ravens won a Super Bowl after only 4 years in the league. Texans? Not even close."

This dude is the single worst crap talking fan in the league. Does your mommy know you're on that internet thingy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #259
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I've come to the realization that YouGotNgata92 is really how much they know about "their" team. "The Ravens won a Super Bowl after only 4 years in the league. Texans? Not even close."

This dude is the single worst crap talking fan in the league. Does your mommy know you're on that internet thingy?
Good one. Anyway, you and all your Texans "fans" (depending on whether they choke that year or not," start saying how easy this game will be and that the Texans will definitely win. How does that thought even run through your head? If I recall, we shut Arian down. We've beat them with Andre in the game. You're coming to our city where we have one of the best home records. Stop being a homer and look at this game for real. I don't think the Texans will come close. You won't stop Torrey Smith. Game.
Old 01-14-2012   #260
Wolf
100% Texan

Who is saying that the game is easy? Where are you reading this?

Or did one or two people say that and you are lumping everyone into it.

Oh wait..it is smack talk

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read