Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-13-2012   #201
OntRavenFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 OntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestrate View Post
Um, if you're counting just regular season wins, Brady has Flacco by like 4 games. If you're counting post-season starting with the 2008-2009 season, he's tied with Brady.
I think he meant first 4 years in the nfl.
OntRavenFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #202
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
The Colts left town in the middle of the night because Bob Irsay was a drunk? Don't think for a second that our players won't do whatever it takes to shove that in Indianapolis' face by bringing home the Lombardi in the town that took our team. Nice try though.
Hey, I've got news for you. None of the current Ravens were Colts fans circa 1984. Its not personal for them like it is you. Sure they would love to win in Indy but if you have a single player who gets more amped up because it is in Indy then you should kick them off of the team. Just saying.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #203
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 114195 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's see if Mr Raven fan has the balls to come back if the Ravens lose.

And I haven't seen anyone guaranteeing a Texans win, you asked if anyone honestly thought they were going to win.

I'm as pessimistic as anyone lately and these are 2 very similar teams right now. Good defenses, good running games, inexperienced QB and one that sucks.

The Ravens are the better team I believe, doesn't mean they will win.
Old 01-13-2012   #204
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 87974 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Let's see if Mr Raven fan has the balls to come back if the Ravens lose.

And I haven't seen anyone guaranteeing a Texans win, you asked if anyone honestly thought they were going to win.

I'm as pessimistic as anyone lately and these are 2 very similar teams right now. Good defenses, good running games, inexperienced QB and one that sucks.

The Ravens are the better team I believe, doesn't mean they will win.
i KNOW they will win, yougotngata92 is just a complete moron, who should of stayed on his own message board if he wanted to see fans blowing the ravens like they are the best thing since ice cream
Old 01-13-2012   #205
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntRavenFan View Post
I think he meant first 4 years in the nfl.
your probably right..

on a side note sometimes I hate pulling up stats between the years..because one can shorten or lengthen the years to fit their agenda

sometimes stats reminds me of Mr Baseball
Quote:
LAST SEASON, I led this team in ninth-inning doubles in the month of August!
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #206
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Well this is where you should be able to talk some football... I know, right? What a novel idea, huh?

Some dumbasses just: a) don't follow the rules b) are too stupid to recognize there is a forum for "smack talk" and finally c) have small penis syndrome.
Just wanted to quote myself so that it didn't get buried on the last page.
Old 01-13-2012   #207
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

What happened to YouGotNgata92? Did mom call him in for dinner??
Old 01-13-2012   #208
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 87974 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
What happened to YouGotNgata92? Did mom call him in for dinner??
he must of realized he was cornered and in a no win situation. i mean he should of known this would happen creating such a dumb ass thread.
Old 01-13-2012   #209
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 116441 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Really? This has got to be the most ridiculous thread ever. Let's just hand them the Trophy and end the playoffs now. Better yet, let's rename all team boards to the Ravens. Better yet, let's rename the Internet too.

Funny part is, Ravens aren't even the most popular team in this God forsaken state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #210
OntRavenFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 OntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
your probably right..

on a side note sometimes I hate pulling up stats between the years..because one can shorten or lengthen the years to fit their agenda

sometimes stats reminds me of Mr Baseball

I agree! I keep saying the same thing. I'm sure most of us could pull stats, twist and turn them attempting to prove our point.

If you read the Ravens Board, it's no different compared to this one. Most are confident in a win, some are unrealistically over-confident. What's left (the realistic ones) believe this is going to be a tough game and we expect a win, but in no way do we think we're just walk over the Texans.
OntRavenFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #211
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

of course we think we're gonna win......we're fans lol

Old 01-13-2012   #212
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
he must of realized he was cornered and in a no win situation. i mean he should of known this would happen creating such a dumb ass thread.
Probably so........ Or, he has to do sit down at the dinner table and then do his homework, shower and be in bed by 9:00.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Really? This has got to be the most ridiculous thread ever. Let's just hand them the Trophy and end the playoffs now. Better yet, let's rename all team boards to the Ravens. Better yet, let's rename the Internet too.

Funny part is, Ravens aren't even the most popular team in this God forsaken state.
Really??? REALLY????? You think this is the most ridiculous thread ever? Dude's smack is lame... Flaming Sparrow (RIP) is up above laughing at this dude.
Old 01-13-2012   #213
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 224197 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, if nothing else, that damn OP started the fastest growing thead I've seen around here in a long time. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #214
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
of course we think we're gonna win......we're fans lol

Water is wet, the sky is blue? Unless of course it was earlier this week when it was black.
Old 01-13-2012   #215
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Well, if nothing else, that damn OP started the fastest growing thead I've seen around here in a long time. LOL
Ignorance is like blood in the water in a shark tank!!
Old 01-13-2012   #216
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
Actually, it would be a work computer because it's slow today and no other Ravens videos to watch.

Second, the dinosaur line is from Step Brothers. Please tell me you've seen this.
I know this isn't a movie criticing thread.....but that movie SUCKED! Just like every other Will Ferrell movie......

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #217
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

This guy won't be back Sunday evening so get your jabs in now.
Old 01-13-2012   #218
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

In re-watching the game, there was the obligatory "Houston, you have a problem" sign.. When are people going to understand that Apollo 13 was a successful flight mission?? They overcame adversity and prevailed...

Dumbasses!
Old 01-13-2012   #219
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

If we do win, I hope he comes back and takes his medicine like a man! Probably won't....but oh well. Reading his posts though, makes me want the Texans to win so much more.....Please get that victory boys!

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #220
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 49149 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

YouGotNgata92 after Bad Flacco turns the ball over at an alarming rate.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read