Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-12-2012   #161
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 124145 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

My son and I plan on meeting up w y'all on Saturday.

Oh and for the record DC > Baltimore. As HoustonRaven said, we don't like them and they don't like us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012   #162
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGarza #70 View Post
where did you find the rate for four seasons so cheap.. i am looking and is over 250 a night!!
[/quote]

Go directly to the Four Seasons website
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #163
korkedbatz
Rookie

Section: 133

All checked in to the flight. See y'all at Luckies. Go Texans 1-0
korkedbatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #164
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

FYI, on Clutchfans someone mentioned there is a big Texans tailgate in Lot O.
Old 01-13-2012   #165
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
Any more info than that?
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #166
TexansFight
All Pro

Our own TexansChick has a very nice blog entry with all the info

http://blog.chron.com/texanschick/20...-to-baltimore/
Old 01-13-2012   #167
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
Does anyone have a contact person for the Texans tailgate in Lot O? I've been hearing rumors from various people, but I'd like to know if 1. this is real; 2. they want a ton of visitors.

Thanks all spreading the news about the blog to folks--had people who aren't even computer types telling me they found it helpful.

UPDATED BLOG POST WITH FRIDAY NIGHT INFO ON IT.

The Battle Red Plan: A guide for Texans fans going to Baltimore

Still looking for tailgate stuff, though if the weather is sketchy enough, we might just stay at the first bar, and wander thru tailgates to the stadium to get in early for warmups, supporting our team.
Old 01-13-2012   #168
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

That Cluch fan forum is interesting... other than that self-racist post... there seems to be lots of their fans attending the game too. They also seem to know where the team is staying... if anyone wants to stalk.

Some guy called TejasTom posted this:

Great TMAC3.

We are asking everyone to wear BATTLE RED at the game.

We want to really stand out. Lot's of people are going to the Luckie's at the Power Plant to watch the Saturday games. There is a Texan's tailgate in Lot O starting at 10 on Sunday.

Follow @HoustonTexans on twitter updates.

I'll be wearing my BATTLE RED #56.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #169
corytx8
Veteran

Rep Power: 6836 corytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respected

I am on my way to Baltimore right now as we speak.

Sent via my phone
corytx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #170
arb729
Veteran

Rep Power: 419 arb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respectedarb729 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by corytx8 View Post
I am on my way to Baltimore right now as we speak.

Sent via my phone
Since I've grown up in the northeast and have attended bitterly cold, open-air stadiums in January. my one bit of advice to everyone is wear two layers of everything. Socks, longjohns, jackets, etc. It always feels a lot colder inside the stadium than outside.

Plus I was in Houston for the Monday night game three years ago vs the Jags, cold isn't your strong suit.
arb729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #171
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 54152 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
Any more info than that?
From the HT Board

"We are going to start tailgating in the "O" Lot at 10:00 and start working our way to the stadium about an hour before game time. Ch 13 news is supposed to stop by our tailgating camp. The more Texans fans there... the better! Theres about 20 in my group alone. "
Old 01-14-2012   #172
texans42
noob

If anyone out there's still looking for a single ticket, I'm in a group of 3 Texan fans but we had to buy 4 tickets. Section 501, Row 22. Message me if you're interested, I paid $175 per ticket, happy to give it up to any fellow Texan fan willing to pay somewhere in that range.
texans42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #173
TexansFight
All Pro

I'm on the 12:50pm Continental flight to BWI. The plane is filled to the gills with Texans fans wearing our colors. It's a beautiful sight and makes me damn proud of our loyal, passionate fans.
Old 01-14-2012   #174
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

After much deliberation... I'm going! Section 545 row 1!

I'm thinking about bringing my Texans flag to drape over the side... good idea?

Last edited by TexansLucky13; 01-14-2012 at 01:22 PM. Reason: I'm retarded
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #175
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanslucky13 View Post
after much deliberation... I'm going! Section 545 row 1!

I'm thinking about bring my texans flag to drape over the side... Good idea?
yes!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #176
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

At luckies with 200 of my closest Texans fans
Old 01-14-2012   #177
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
At luckies with 200 of my closest Texans fans
200? That's bad ass!

Keep reppin for the city
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #178
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
I'm thinking about bringing my Texans flag to drape over the side... good idea?
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
yes!
How about wearing the flag as a cape until I get to my seat? Yes or no?
Old 01-14-2012   #179
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 124145 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
How about wearing the flag as a cape until I get to my seat? Yes or no?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #180
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 284137 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

StephStradley Stephanie Stradley
Texans fans in Bmore. See ya in AM >>-> RT @FiveAgainst1: At Luckie's Tavern. Awesome! #texans #BeatTheRavens pic.twitter.com/omkLmV9Y
22 minutes ago
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read