Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-13-2012   #21
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone else rewatch the HOU vs. BAL game?

I'm at the Texans home games, basically on the field, and then go home and rewatch the game for clarity. I think I know what loud is. And the purple peeps aren't loud.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #22
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
I'm at the Texans home games, basically on the field, and then go home and rewatch the game for clarity. I think I know what loud is. And the purple peeps aren't loud.
Don't get them all excited now, bro!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #23
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92

Quote:
Haha you're ridiculous. If the sky was falling you wouldn't admit that either. Everyone talks about Johnson not playing in the last game. We've beat the Texans with him!!! What's the excuse now? No one comments on the people we had out due to injuries especially our best O lineman, Ben Grubbs.
YouGotNgata92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #24
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
Haha you're ridiculous. If the sky was falling you wouldn't admit that either. Everyone talks about Johnson not playing in the last game. We've beat the Texans with him!!! What's the excuse now? No one comments on the people we had out due to injuries especially our best O lineman, Ben Grubbs.
I'm also not hearing a lot of talk about our defense and the fact that back in week 6 we were just learning a new defense without the benefit of an offseason. We had also just lost our best defensive player the week before and had not figured out who needed to be where in order to properly replace him. If you think this is the same defense your team played against in week 6 you might be in for a bit of a suprise.
Old 01-13-2012   #25
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Haha you're ridiculous. If the sky was falling you wouldn't admit that either. Everyone talks about Johnson not playing in the last game. We've beat the Texans with him!!!
Yeah, we know. The Ravens have beaten the Texans every time they've played. However, you'd probably agree that the Texans likely would've won that Monday night game last year with this defense. Basically, we are a totally different team with a defense that isn't one of the worst ever.

Regardless, no knowledgeable fan would so casually dismiss AJ's presence as irrelevant. Cmon.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Baltimore fans are a lot like Redskin fans. Wine and Cheese.

Or more appropriately:

WHINE and CHEEZY!
Old 01-13-2012   #27
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Did Cody, or did Cody not pull Arian's facemask on that 4th & 1??

Was that or was that not intentional grounding?

Did Antonio Smith, or did Antonio Smith not whup Garrards ass in the endzone?
Old 01-13-2012   #28
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

g
e
t

a

l
i
f
e
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read