Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-11-2012   #1
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 3349 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Austin Watch Party, Texans vs Ravens

Come join us again at Lavaca Street Bar, 405 Lavaca Austin, Texas, for THE wildest, best and biggest watch party in town.
If you haven't been to one of these, then you've been living under a rock!

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #2
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Watch Party, Texans vs Ravens

Yo Kev,
A lot of those people I met had not heard of Texans Talk. It also got me to thinking about when I was starting the 1st Austin-Houston Texans Fan Club, I did not have twitter, facebook and heck there may not have been that many smartphones to get the word out.
Too bad we can't get more of those new fans from the party to get on line here.
Count me in, save me a seat next to your girl again, ha!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #3
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 3349 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, the times have changed for sure. We should print something that lets people know about TexansTalk and about the Facebook group page.
I've heard they are doing something different for seating this week to accommodate more folks in the back room. It looks like a HUGE turnout is coming so I'd advise getting there an hour early or so.
I'll try to save you and Ax the same thing we had last week.

Old 01-11-2012   #4
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be there when the doors open, I think at 11am correct?
Old 01-11-2012   #5
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
I'll be there when the doors open, I think at 11am correct?
Dude, my body did not fully recover from last time until about today. The way we turned that place from a bar to a club was friggin epic and unreal!

I will obviously be there no doubt and will be there well before 11 to see if I can somehow get in early.....

When those doors open it will be like a Walmart Black Friday sale Bum Rush lol

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #6
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Also, the links I posted last time are not working for some reason. Just go to the link below and check out the video of us partying (the 1 that was 3:19 or so long is the best 1 IMO...not just cause I took it) and also check out the pics album marked Bengals vs Texans playoff WIN!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/austintexan/

Was a crazy ass time!!

Dormant bodies bursting!
Old 01-12-2012   #7
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I am going to head down there. What time should we get there?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-12-2012   #8
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I think I am going to head down there. What time should we get there?
Doors open at 11, game is at noon and we get PACKED.....so I would get there early....I expect a line before doors open no joke. I plan on being there before 11 for sure.

Been looking forward to meeting people from here man so it will be cool to meet you.

Dormant bodies bursting!
Old 01-12-2012   #9
technosailor
Ravens Fan

Rep Power: 0 technosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respected

Likewise, join us at The Tavern for the Ravens half of the watch party.
technosailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #10
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by technosailor View Post
Likewise, join us at The Tavern for the Ravens half of the watch party.
Baltimore fans in Austin? You from Baltawhore? ... I can say that I lived up there for years . I spent years in a band in north Delaware and to us it was that ... mainly due to the willing chicks down there. I still have fond memories of Hammerjacks which I understand is now part of your stadium parking lot.
Old 01-13-2012   #11
technosailor
Ravens Fan

Rep Power: 0 technosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respectedtechnosailor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Baltimore fans in Austin?
Yeah, 50-70 every week.
Quote:
I still have fond memories of Hammerjacks which I understand is now part of your stadium parking lot.
Ah Hammerjacks.... I miss that place.

Good luck on Sunday! And by that I mean, good luck escaping injuries. Not with getting a win.
Old 01-13-2012   #12
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

For those Texan fans in the N. Austin/Round Rock area, I'll be up at Pluckers making enough noics to hear down at the Lavaca watch party. So if you can't make it down there to that great party, you are welcome to come make some noise with us at the Pluckers in Round Rock. The game will be on the TVs inside, but it's always more fun watching it out on the patio (heated if needed).
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #13
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Tired of these out of town watch parties taking top spot, ha,bump.
Old 01-14-2012   #14
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
For those Texan fans in the N. Austin/Round Rock area, I'll be up at Pluckers making enough noics to hear down at the Lavaca watch party. So if you can't make it down there to that great party, you are welcome to come make some noise with us at the Pluckers in Round Rock. The game will be on the TVs inside, but it's always more fun watching it out on the patio (heated if needed).
Too bad you won't join us i think i met you at 3rd base before, why dont you come on down, you wont regret it.
Old 01-14-2012   #15
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Quote:
I'm with you BigWig! Nothing personal to you at all Hook, but you might want to start a Round Rock Watch Party thread. I'm sure folks from up there might respond and join you guys.
Just saying!

Old 01-14-2012   #16
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Quote:
Really talking about the Ravens guy hi-jacking our thread.
Old 01-14-2012   #17
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Bigwig I would love to, it's just to far and have folks watching up here. Wishing you all a good rowdy party.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #18
technosailor
Ravens Fan

Quote:
Really talking about the Ravens guy hi-jacking our thread.
Oooof.
Old 01-15-2012   #19
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Pluck the ravens! This is OUR YEAR!
See you guys at LSB!

Old 01-16-2012   #20
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Thanks guys. Despite the loss I had a good time today hanging with you all. It looks like that place is a winner. Thanks again for the shirt Texanator, you are a fun fan to hang with.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read