Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-12-2012   #41
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39734 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do they realize that they play the texans this sunday ?

Quote:
I don't see it. Do you think the Broncos are SB contenders? The Seahawks last year? The Texans got a good draw in the first round in a very down year for the AFC. Congrats to them on making the Playoffs, and winning that last game, but they are injured as heck and are putting a rookie QB against one of the best defenses in the league on the road. And Yates will have to throw all over the place if they can't get Foster going against the 2nd best run defense in the NFL(Foster was held to under 49 yards the first matchup, and Schaub was fairly mediocre because of it, although Andre didn't play that game).

EDIT: I had your post quoted but was busy watching the IU game so I didn't see your edit.. anyway I think the Texans have a much bigger question at QB and home field is home field. It's still an advantage whether it hasn't been since 2005 or not. If you stack them up like you did, yeah it looks good, but I think the Texans offense vs the Ravens defense favors the Ravens much more than the Texans D against the Ravens O. If that makes sense.
From another board.

I can stand thinking that we've got an uphill battle. What I don't like is this constant ********load of disrespect and discrediting of what we've done and what we are.

The Texans and Ravens are VERY evenly matched. Like, unbelievably evenly matched. And the way our D has performed this year, I'll take my chances rolling with that D against Flacco(or Flaccid? That's the question)/Rice/Ricky/Leach/Boldin/Smith/Dickson/Pitta/OL.

I trust my D against that offense more than I trust the Ravens D as its currently constituted against Yates/Andre/Foster/Tate/Vickers/Dreesen/Daniels/OL.

This game is gonna be like, 17-16. I don't see how anybody can discredit either team. It's about as evenly matched a game as you'll see.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012   #42
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Do they realize that they play the texans this sunday ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntRavenFan View Post
Wow dude.

Just when I posted on the Ravens board in response to a Texans fan about what a good bunch of posters are on this site compared to the "Other" Texans message board this post shows up.

These types of comments are what gets your fanbase a bad name. Kudos to you!

Maybe you shouldn't generalize an entire fanbase based off of one person's posts, too.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read