Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-12-2011   #1
texanway
Rookie

Rep Power: 72 texanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Arian Foster iPhone App- AWESOME!

Our boy Arian came out with an iPhone app...called Foster's Fitness...just downloaded it, bunch of videos of him training. It's really cool. You can actually race him with your phone also. I can't beat his 40 time lol. I got a 4.8, i'm pretty slow. Training videos and diet plan are great also! Anyone download it?
texanway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #2
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 16898 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster iPhone App- AWESOME!

How much is Foster paying you to post this?
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011   #3
texanway
Rookie

Rep Power: 72 texanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanway is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
How much is Foster paying you to post this?
haha I wish I was getting paid by him. Just a big Foster fan bro. Thought Texans fans would appreciate something about a guy who's carried us the past 2 seasons...guess not though.
Old 12-12-2011   #4
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanway View Post
haha I wish I was getting paid by him. Just a big Foster fan bro. Thought Texans fans would appreciate something about a guy who's carried us the past 2 seasons...guess not though.
I'm sure it's all cool man, I think he was just yankin' ya a little. I can't partake since I've got a dumbed down phone. I flip it and say "Hi" or "Bye" and that's the end of it.

Bright side though. Follow his regimen and by training camp next season you'll be running laps around him and I won't be. And just because your phone is smarter than mine.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #5
texanway
Rookie

When I was running with the app trying to measure my 40 time, I tripped over my shoelace. Everyone was watching me. FML.
Old 12-14-2011   #6
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanway View Post
When I was running with the app trying to measure my 40 time, I tripped over my shoelace. Everyone was watching me. FML.
Old 12-16-2011   #7
texanway
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I still have a small bruise but i'm ok. This app is gonna get me jacked
Sponsored links
Old 12-16-2011   #8
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 58086 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.muscleprodigy.com/arian-f...arcl-2326.html

For those interested
Old 12-17-2011   #9
jayjohnson
waterboy

Where can I buy the app?
jayjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012   #10
texanway
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjohnson View Post
Where can I buy the app?
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/foste...484396273?mt=8

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read