Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2012   #11
OntRavenFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 OntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Network No Huddle says Yates Will Be Rattled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
If I'm Kubiak I'm going in there using a Sun Tzu tactic. Sun Tzu went faced an army five times larger than the one he had. He convinced his men they were going to die anyway and to take as many of the enemy with him as they could. I'd say something like:

"The Ravens think they've won this already, their FANS think they've won this already. The MEDIA is already trying to decide if THEY are going to play New England or Teblow next week. Since the media says we done for...F#*K it. Let's go down swiging. Corners...bump the ISHT out of those receivers. Get between them and that football when it's in the air and if you can't OBLITERATE the SOBS if they DO catch it. If one of your boys has a runner wrapped up but you don't hear a wistle pretend he's a steak and you're a starving dog and make a bee-line for him...and try to knock the ball out.

Offense take the underneath stuff. Chip away at them and take the clock down. Play like this will be the last game of your career. If this IS how you're going out how do you want to remembered?

IF they win...IF they get the W that everyone has given them already let them look at you through at least one black eye as they're shaking your hand and let them limp into next week's game against either Brady or Teblow. IF they take a W today, go on to win the Superbowl and eventually make it to the hall of fame, let them remember that to get there they took an asswhipping from the Houston Texans and the hardest fought game of their entire careers. Gentlemen...let's play some damn football."
Great speech...made me want to go put on my #52 Jersey and go play defense against my truck! LOL

Although I'm assuming you don't really wish anyone to get hurt. That would just be plain poor sportsmanship.
OntRavenFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read