Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-11-2012   #1
Jaysol 
3rd String Rook

Rep Power: 410 Jaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Reliant Stadium Playoffs Time-Lapse

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...5-4f3d8f4b8df7

Real cool video, shows setting up the field, and the whole game.
Jaysol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #2
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reliant Stadium Playoffs Time-Lapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysol View Post
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...5-4f3d8f4b8df7

Real cool video, shows setting up the field, and the whole game.
Awesome
Old 01-12-2012   #3
Clamp
Rookie

Rep Power: 167 Clamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respected

Pretty Cool. I have wondered for a long time why it is that all of the videos posted on the main site are such low resolution? I have seen videos on espn.com that had fine picture quality and resolution and then found the same thing posted on the Texans site with crappy quality that are all pixelated when expanded to full screen. Why? I doubt they are just laking the funds to have a good camera, I could upload a video from my iphone with better picture. And I don't think the people in the media department are incompetant, so I just wonder why it has always been this way.
Clamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012   #4
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp View Post
Pretty Cool. I have wondered for a long time why it is that all of the videos posted on the main site are such low resolution? I have seen videos on espn.com that had fine picture quality and resolution and then found the same thing posted on the Texans site with crappy quality that are all pixelated when expanded to full screen. Why? I doubt they are just laking the funds to have a good camera, I could upload a video from my iphone with better picture. And I don't think the people in the media department are incompetant, so I just wonder why it has always been this way.
I think that's more of a bandwidth issue than a quality of camera used. I have a GoPro and it takes several hours to upload a 12 minute ride to youtube in HD. ESPN has a significant investment in getting quality video out since video is their primary line of work. Anything you see on houstontexans.com is just a bonus given to us by the team.
Old 01-12-2012   #5
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

I remember seeing the field set-up at the game, but the whole thing is even cooler.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read