Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-11-2012   #1
since02
"Step 1"

Rep Power: 0 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02
Default texans vs ravens replay

NFL network is going to be replaying the Texans Vs Ravens game from earlier this season

Friday at Midnight

Just thought id put it out there in case some of yall wanted to rewatch it...
I know alot of you guys and gals, including myself are not watching the ESPN'S and the NFLN...

GO TEXANS!
since02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #2
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: texans vs ravens replay

Midnight or Noon?

Actually, I've re-watched the game twice.

Texans need to bring their A game to win it.

Their fans were loud.
I expect them to be even louder this time around.

Hopefully, TJ Yates will be up to it.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #3
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

When NFLN gets off its TEE BOWWW mania, I'll go back to watching them. As a general rule, I don't watch ESPN anyway, unless they are showing a football game I want to watch. In the meantime, I find living without my daily media football input is working out just fine, even during the playoffs. Last night I did some walking around my apartment complex and watched a PBS special on Building Blocks of the Universe I had DVR'd.

At no time last night did my TV have NFLN on it.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #4
since02
"Step 1"

Rep Power: 0 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Midnight or Noon?

Actually, I've re-watched the game twice.

Texans need to bring their A game to win it.

Their fans were loud.
I expect them to be even louder this time around.

Hopefully, TJ Yates will be up to it.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/networ...d=selectedDate

Firday midnight, so basically thursday night
since02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #5
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

heres what i remember from the game:

-stadium was LOUD
-arian left his hands in houston. dropped some (easy) important passes
-D played well except allowed one big play on some drives that got the ravens in fg range. then got tired on the 4th and let rice run the ball on em. was reed's forst game though
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #6
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 38175 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
When NFLN gets off its TEE BOWWW mania, I'll go back to watching them. As a general rule, I don't watch ESPN anyway, unless they are showing a football game I want to watch. In the meantime, I find living without my daily media football input is working out just fine, even during the playoffs. Last night I did some walking around my apartment complex and watched a PBS special on Building Blocks of the Universe I had DVR'd.

At no time last night did my TV have NFLN on it.
NFLN aren't anywhere near as bad as ESPN with anything. They talk Tebow for 3-5 mins and then it's on to another game. That's why I can watch them. Not that the Tebow talk bothers me (#15 is the **** in my book), but NFLN balances their coverage just fine.
Old 01-11-2012   #7
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post

-stadium was LOUD
-D played well except allowed one big play on some drives that got the ravens in fg range. then got tired on the 4th and let rice run the ball on em. was reed's forst game though
To add to that, I seem to remember Vickers droping a go ahead touchdown on the edge...that guy can't catch a dang cold when it matters!
Old 01-11-2012   #8
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Vickers was pretty horrible in this game. He's gotten better as the season has gone along (although I still don't trust his hands at all.)
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #9
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

This is where I miss Leach.
Old 01-11-2012   #10
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
This is where I miss Leach.
It's even worse that he's on the other side.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #11
Daravenator
Veteran

Rep Power: 3744 Daravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post

-stadium was LOUD
It will be even louder this Sunday.

I was at the Broncos-Ravens WC game in 2000. I think my ears are still ringing!
Daravenator is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read