Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-10-2012   #81
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001978225582

my facebook profile if anyone wants to add me. most major planning is taking place there.
I sent a request in case I can jump in somewhere (Travis Gregersen).
Old 01-10-2012   #82
True Texan Fan
waterboy

We a staying at the Hilton and looking for other Texan fans to hang with. We wil get ther Friday afternoon,
True Texan Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #83
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
Wife and I are going. Looking to see where fellow fans are sitting so we can get tickets near near other Texan fans.

I see section 144, 111 where else?
Section 145 Row 41..... let's have a beer.
Old 01-10-2012   #84
True Texan Fan
waterboy

Don't have seats yet but will be there.
True Texan Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #85
itsdotcom
Rookie

I'm flying into DC Friday night, renting a car and driving to Baltimore(about an hour drive). The Rockets are in DC Monday afternoon, anybody wanna join me??
itsdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #86
genepena
Rookie

I have an extra pair of tickets for sale! I won an auction for 4 tickets section 117 row 31 on the Ravens entry tunnel (so we can heckle!). I only needed two tic for the wife and I but the pairs were selling for more. So PM me if interested. I should have them in hand on Thursday. Not looking to make profit, just to sell what I don't need and to get more Texans fans in that stadium!

For those needing airfare. I found round trip for $199 per person. Same fare today. AirTran from Hobby to IAD Washington DC Dulles. Departs Saturday, returns Tuesday.

I still need to book hotel and rental car.
genepena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #87
itsdotcom
Rookie

Will you sell one ticket to me?
Old 01-10-2012   #88
rdrincon
Rincon Blitz

Section: Section 114, Texans Tunnel
Rep Power: 0 rdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respected

Done! 3 of us in Section 108. (Wipe eyebrow, exhale)
rdrincon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #89
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGarza #70 View Post
Thinking of just booking the Hilton near the stadium.. for some reason intercont.. was $165 yesterday and now is $209.... so my just go with the hilton for the points... any suggestions??
I am staying at the Hilton too. It is a new hotel less than half a mile from the stadium. Works for me. I will be getting in after 5 on Saturday and getting on the last Continental flight back to Houston. Will be in Bmore for basically just 24 hours. This is a business trip. Go in, get the win and fly home.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #90
itsdotcom
Rookie

Anybody have an extra ticket? I don't want to sit alone lol
Old 01-10-2012   #91
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdotcom View Post
Anybody have an extra ticket? I don't want to sit alone lol
Are you already up here in MD or gunna fly up?
Old 01-10-2012   #92
itsdotcom
Rookie

Going to fly up Friday after work
Old 01-10-2012   #93
genepena
Rookie

Quote:
Will you sell one ticket to me?
Sure, as long as I have a buyer for the other ticket, I'm cool. I paid $1K, so just asking $250 per ticket. I think face value is around $140. I thought this was a pretty good deal for 117 row 31 on the player entry tunnel.

Really wanted to be on that Texans sideline but the pairs in the lower rows were going for $800+ today.
Old 01-10-2012   #94
itsdotcom
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by genepena View Post
Sure, as long as I have a buyer for the other ticket, I'm cool. I paid $1K, so just asking $250 per ticket. I think face value is around $140. I thought this was a pretty good deal for 117 row 31 on the player entry tunnel.

Really wanted to be on that Texans sideline but the pairs in the lower rows were going for $800+ today.
I'll take it! I can meet you up in Houston anytime before Friday! Let me know when if someone else will take the other ticket and when it becomes available. Call/Text 281-323-1841 -Anthony
Old 01-10-2012   #95
genepena
Rookie

Quote:
I'll take it! I can meet you up in Houston anytime before Friday! Let me know when if someone else will take the other ticket and when it becomes available. Call/Text 281-323-1841 -Anthony
Will do. I'll let you know as soon as I have the tickets in hand.
Old 01-10-2012   #96
itsdotcom
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks!
Old 01-10-2012   #97
itsdotcom
Rookie

Quote:
By the way, I'm flying into DCA and I decided to stay in DC. I got a really good deal on airbnb.com. If you've never heard of it or used it, read the reviews of each place and click "entire home" to rent out the whole space.
Old 01-11-2012   #98
ZDeac10
Rookie

I'm also coming up to the game from DC as a single. Still working on ticket options. I had been planning to go upper deck and keep it under $200, but sitting with other Texans fans in the lower deck for $250 is tempting, but a bit of a budget breaker. Let me think about it, I may be able to take that 4th one.
ZDeac10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #99
austins23
Rookie

Section: GridIron 525
Rep Power: 0 austins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Im looking to go as a single as well. Gotta talk the honey into letting me go solo, cant afford both of us! Anyone know if the Holiday Inn/Inner Harbor is ok? It says it's right across the street from Camden yards. And from what I gather, M & T is right there as well.
austins23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #100
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104108 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by austins23 View Post
Im looking to go as a single as well. Gotta talk the honey into letting me go solo, cant afford both of us! Anyone know if the Holiday Inn/Inner Harbor is ok? It says it's right across the street from Camden yards. And from what I gather, M & T is right there as well.
Can't speak for the hotel itself but that area is fine. Camden and M&T are side by side. The entire inner harbor area is in walking distance. It will be cold those days so dress warm, high of 37 for the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read