Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-10-2012   #61
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

I won't be able to swing tickets to the game but if a group can't get tickets and decide to hold up somewhere in Balt to watch the game post here and I might be able to drive down on Sunday a.m. and watch. It'd be nice to be around some other Texans fans.
Old 01-10-2012   #62
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

I wish I was going up there with you guys......I did not have the money.......good luck and rep the Texan fans well......Go Texans.....
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #63
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Weather forcast is Sunny with a low of 35 and a high of 41 degrees.
Old 01-10-2012   #64
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I found some decent fares on airfarewatchdog.com to DC

It brings up different search engines (cheapair, kayak, orbitz, hotwire, etc.)

Last edited by 76Texan; 01-10-2012 at 01:00 PM.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #65
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Never mind.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #66
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Section: Sec 121 Loud and Proud
Rep Power: 1000 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thinking of just booking the Hilton near the stadium.. for some reason intercont.. was $165 yesterday and now is $209.... so my just go with the hilton for the points... any suggestions??
JGarza #70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #67
corytx8
Veteran

Rep Power: 3622 corytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respected

If you guys need tickets. Check FBtickets.com and use the ticket code FBTIX7 to get 7 percent off!
corytx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #68
ZDeac10
Rookie

Long time lurker here but it's time to come out of the shadows. I grew up in Houston and attended almost every game through 2005, before heading off to college. Now I live/work in D.C. and only make it home to Houston for one or two games a season.

But, with the Texans coming up to Baltimore I'll be taking the opportunity to come up and get in on the playoff fun. Very excited about it. Couldn't find a friend willing to make the trip with me, so I'm coming up on a train Sunday morning by myself and will definitely be looking for Texans fans to meet up with. It looks like there may be a tailgate coming together but no one seems to have any firm plans posted in the thread - is that happening via PM? I'd love to join in the fun, let me know.
ZDeac10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #69
TexasMade
Rookie

My wife and I are making the short trip from Virginia Beach to Baltimore Saturday. Where is everyone going to be watching the Saturday game at? It would be cool to hang out with some Texans fans.
TexasMade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #70
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

I'm tired of Facebook duty, someone else friend and add these folks, lol.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #71
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGarza #70 View Post
Thinking of just booking the Hilton near the stadium.. for some reason intercont.. was $165 yesterday and now is $209.... so my just go with the hilton for the points... any suggestions??
A lot of folks are staying at the Ren. Inner Harbor. I think it is a Marriot.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 01-10-2012   #72
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2738 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGarza #70 View Post
That's where we're staying. It's a short walk to the stadium and the locals say it's pretty much an ideal location.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #73
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

We booked a place thru www.airbnb.com . They have some really nice deals, check it out if you are looking for a bargain.
Old 01-10-2012   #74
ZDeac10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I'm tired of Facebook duty, someone else friend and add these folks, lol.
I just friended a "Ryan Dove" - hopefully it was you.
Old 01-10-2012   #75
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Try adding Katie Coughlen

I'll take over facebook duty for Ryan
Old 01-10-2012   #76
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

After careful consideration my wife and I decided against buying tickets to the game. I may regret it years from now but in the short run it's the right thing to do.

Definitely fill me in on where the tailgating will be or whatever other place everyone is meeting up around Baltimore (those who aren't going to the game).
Old 01-10-2012   #77
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
After careful consideration my wife and I decided against buying tickets to the game. I may regret it years from now but in the short run it's the right thing to do.

Definitely fill me in on where the tailgating will be or whatever other place everyone is meeting up around Baltimore (those who aren't going to the game).
Me too!! I would be more than happy to make the 3 hour drive down to hang with some Texans fans!!
Old 01-10-2012   #78
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001978225582

my facebook profile if anyone wants to add me. most major planning is taking place there.
Old 01-10-2012   #79
ZDeac10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Try adding Katie Coughlen

I'll take over facebook duty for Ryan
Sent, thanks.
Old 01-10-2012   #80
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZDeac10 View Post
I just friended a "Ryan Dove" - hopefully it was you.
Zach Smith?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read