Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Clear Lake
Rep Power: 218572
Next mock up
This is probably most difficult mock I've ever created. Believe or not the 4th round was my obstacle. I kept plugging the spot and changing it two hours later. I also have hinted at some surprises that cause consternation but I ask you to carefully consider my guys and then rip me a new one. Here we go.
1. #24 WR Kendall Wright 5'10 190 4.49 (has run a 4.39) can play either flanker or slot. Pulls ball down against taller DBs. Excellent everything. We don't need tall we need good opposite AJ. Stats: 108/1663 15.4 avg & 14 TDS
2. #56 DT/DE Derek Wolfe 6'5" 300 replaces A. Smith later & is great depth
3. # 88 WR Jordan White plays both positions. 6' 215 4.48 140/1911 13.7 17 TDs. He will be 24 in June as he was a 6 year player. Some consider a reach this high but if you've watched, he is a ball magnet.
4. #120 LG Lonnie Edwards 6'5" 320 with good feet &anchor. Replaces W Smith.
5. #152 NT Mister Cobble 6' 332 with quick burst & disrupts pocket. Kentucky. When I first heard of this guy I nicknamed him MR. Gobble & thought I was clever. Man was I wrong. Minimal film and he was almost ruled inelig for 2011 due to grades. He admitted he was just lazy enterring his college years. Almost didn't make team & responded well late season. Brute strength & unbelievable quick off the ball. Combo of of Dontari Poe & Ta'Amu. Ended up with 33 tackle 3 for loss & a sack. Could be best of all picks. He can set & learn or move Mitchell to DE.
6. #184 QB Case Keenum you know the crazy stats so I won't post all but 5600yds 48 TDs & 5 INTs? System QB or not he is deadly accurate.
7. #216 FB Chad Diehl pure power blocker. He catches like Vickers but blocks like an avalanche rolling downhill. Yeah, you got it. 6'2" 265.
I want to be able to recognize the difference between a "want" and a "need" and then I want to be satisfied with getting a need
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|