Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Clear Lake
Rep Power: 30909
Next mock up
This is probably most difficult mock I've ever created. Believe or not the 4th round was my obstacle. I kept plugging the spot and changing it two hours later. I also have hinted at some surprises that cause consternation but I ask you to carefully consider my guys and then rip me a new one. Here we go.
1. #24 WR Kendall Wright 5'10 190 4.49 (has run a 4.39) can play either flanker or slot. Pulls ball down against taller DBs. Excellent everything. We don't need tall we need good opposite AJ. Stats: 108/1663 15.4 avg & 14 TDS
2. #56 DT/DE Derek Wolfe 6'5" 300 replaces A. Smith later & is great depth
3. # 88 WR Jordan White plays both positions. 6' 215 4.48 140/1911 13.7 17 TDs. He will be 24 in June as he was a 6 year player. Some consider a reach this high but if you've watched, he is a ball magnet.
4. #120 LG Lonnie Edwards 6'5" 320 with good feet &anchor. Replaces W Smith.
5. #152 NT Mister Cobble 6' 332 with quick burst & disrupts pocket. Kentucky. When I first heard of this guy I nicknamed him MR. Gobble & thought I was clever. Man was I wrong. Minimal film and he was almost ruled inelig for 2011 due to grades. He admitted he was just lazy enterring his college years. Almost didn't make team & responded well late season. Brute strength & unbelievable quick off the ball. Combo of of Dontari Poe & Ta'Amu. Ended up with 33 tackle 3 for loss & a sack. Could be best of all picks. He can set & learn or move Mitchell to DE.
6. #184 QB Case Keenum you know the crazy stats so I won't post all but 5600yds 48 TDs & 5 INTs? System QB or not he is deadly accurate.
7. #216 FB Chad Diehl pure power blocker. He catches like Vickers but blocks like an avalanche rolling downhill. Yeah, you got it. 6'2" 265.
The sound of marine engines and superchargers soon shall fill the air!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|