Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-09-2012   #1
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128746 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texan win/Texan Bill televised ratio

Funny. Every Texan home game I've seen this season in which Bill's ugly mug has appeared on my TV they wind up winning. Durring the Bengals game I saw Bill AT LEAST twice. Question...how the hell do we get Bill up to Baltimore for the game and insure that they stick a camera in his face?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #2
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202148 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan win/Texan Bill televised ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Funny. Every Texan home game I've seen this season in which Bill's ugly mug has appeared on my TV they wind up winning. Durring the Bengals game I saw Bill AT LEAST twice. Question...how the hell do we get Bill up to Baltimore for the game and insure that they stick a camera in his face?
Welcome to Larry Flynt’s BALTIMORE Hustler Club!

Baltimore’s exclusive home to the beautiful Hustler Honeys. The Hustler Club is located on the world famous “Baltimore Block” in the historic Gayety theatre building. The Gayety was transformed into Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club in 2003 featuring 2 floors full of Hustler Honeys. On the second floor you’ll find a wide variety of themed VIP champagne rooms, including “the lodge”, the “barely legal” room, and the “club within a club” VIP room with it’s own bar and private VIP balcony. In addition to the numerous champagne rooms, the 2nd floor features a unique see-through glass stage that provides guests on the first floor with an interesting view of the girls on the VIP stage. The Hustler Club is a must for any special occasion; birthday parties, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, and divorce parties! The Hustler Club offers bottle service with the finest selection of champagnes, wines, and liquors offered at any gentlemen’s club in town. The club features many regular special events such as mainstream celebrity appearances and adult film star appearances.

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

AWESOME Doc!! And thanks for coming out Saturday!! It was awesome to see you. It's been way too long my friend!!

BTW Jesse, when did you see me? I saw my back during an extra point whilst standing in the aisle with my back turned, but that was it. Also, when the hades are you gonna make back out, muff-huggah??!?
Old 01-09-2012   #4
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202148 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
AWESOME Doc!! And thanks for coming out Saturday!! It was awesome to see you. It's been way too long my friend!!
Back atcha, friend!
Old 01-10-2012   #5
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Back atcha, friend!
I must have missed you; I thought you were gonna stayed home?

Maybe I was a little more spaced-out than I thought.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #6
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Dread, you're shameless and I approve it!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #7
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128746 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

BTW Jesse, when did you see me? I saw my back during an extra point whilst standing in the aisle with my back turned, but that was it. Also, when the hades are you gonna make back out, muff-huggah??!?
I saw you once in the 2nd quarter and again in the 4th. After damn near having to brain a group of drunk Dallas fans with my predator mask last time I came out I'm a bit gun shy now. I'm like frosty the snowman. I'll be back, but the playoff tickets aint cheap baby.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-10-2012   #8
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I must have missed you; I thought you were gonna stayed home?

Maybe I was a little more spaced-out than I thought.
You WEREN'T spaced out. I was able to find some tickets at the last minute. Sorry I missed you at the Blue Crew.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read