Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2012   #1
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO
Default Gameday program from playoffs & stub?

Similar to another thread on here, I won't be able to attend the Texans playoff game. I thought it'd be a cool addition to my collection, though, to get a playoff gameday program from the game as I have one from each first game of the year 2002-2006 when I had season tickets along with the tickets I've saved.

Would any of you attending the game be willing to purchase a gameday program for me and keep it in good condition through the game? (no food, liquids dropped on it and w/o tears) I'd reimburse the cost of the program to ya and could meet up if local.

If you have an extra ticket in good condition that you weren't planning on keeping after the game - if willing to give it up, I could add a little more to the cost. (Assuming the Texans / picture version, not the "ink on paper" ticketmaster version)
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #2
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameday program from playoffs & stub?

I will grab the Game Day program for you They are 5 bucks, right? I'm in Cypress but drive around the city for work. Let me know
Old 01-06-2012   #3
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Here ya go

Quote:
The Houston Texans Gameday magazine for the playoff game vs. the Bengals is now available at the Go Texan Store inside Bud Plaza at Reliant Stadium, and online here at Shop.HoustonTexans.com: http://bit.ly/yRu018
Old 01-07-2012   #4
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected

cool, but + $5 to ship is a bit much
Old 01-07-2012   #5
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

I got it for you

Sent from my Sprint EVO 3D using Tapatalk
Old 01-08-2012   #6
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7521 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone happen to get 2? I would like one
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #7
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
Anyone happen to get 2? I would like one
Hey there, seems Ozzo got one, so I have an extra
Sponsored links
Old 01-08-2012   #8
OzzO
.. and then?

Thanks Kimmy - sorry I misunderstood on the posting. I really appreciate you picking up an extra copy.
Old 01-08-2012   #9
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Thanks Kimmy - sorry I misunderstood on the posting. I really appreciate you picking up an extra copy.
No worries buddy If no one here wants it, I'll keep the extra for myself. May frame one
Old 01-08-2012   #10
ts4texans
Rookie

Rep Power: 224 ts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respected

i'l take whatever anyone has

Treacherous Texans
ts4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #11
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd like one too, if there's another extra out there. If not I might go ahead and buy one off the website.

Let me know if you do have one available!!
Old 01-09-2012   #12
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Section: Sec 121 Loud and Proud
Rep Power: 1000 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected

Do yall know or think they still have the programs at the Reliant store?
JGarza #70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #13
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Saw a tweet that stated they had very few left. I do have an extra, but have promised it to Jokaa

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read