Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-08-2012   #21
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7521 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FANS tore it up today!!!

I was screaming from home
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #22
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

i haven't been this hoarse since the Indy game last year. I won't be talking much tomorrow or the day after that. This was the most incredible thing I've been a part of.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #23
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Best football game I have ever had the pleasure of attending and one of the best days of my life. The absolute pandemonium and joy after the JJ Watt INT is something I'll cherish for the rest of my life.

Crowd was awesome. Stands were full before kickoff and was the loudest football game I've ever been to. I've already booked my flight and hotel for Baltimore. Just need a ticket. PM me if any of y'all want to meet up.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #24
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have been to EVERY home game the Texans have ever played, and I can assure you IMHO, this one was by far the loudest! Yes, the Falcons game was loud, as was our FIRST Cowboy game, but, there was something special today, and the place was electrified!!

I'm in the Bullpen, and I was BEGGING my seat neighbors for advil, my head hurt so bad from the noise! My ears are still ringing this morning! Didn't happen at the Falcons game.

Anyway! Who really cares which game was the loudest! WE WON BOTH, and that's all that matters!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #25
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17175 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fili View Post
Pretty loud however I thought the fans were louder against the Falcons because of Ryan's no huddle style.
I wouldn't say they were louder. It was more non-stop loudness, though.

I've been to almost every home game (had to miss the Christmas eve win over the Colts because there is absolutely no way to swing that day off when you are a retail manager). I have trouble comparing the loudness of one game to the next, but this one seemed right there at the top. I think a big part of it was there weren't many Bengal fans in the attendance. At least in my section of the stadium there weren't.

Whether we were louder yesterday or for Atlanta the result is still the same. We definitely made it difficult for their offense.

Great win. Can't wait to do this all again in 2 weeks.
Old 01-08-2012   #26
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post

Great win. Can't wait to do this all again in 2 weeks.
No doubt. Here's to the Texans beating the Ravens and the Steelers or Broncos knocking out New England next week. That would be great.
Old 01-08-2012   #27
AggieTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 AggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I have been to EVERY home game the Texans have ever played, and I can assure you IMHO, this one was by far the loudest! Yes, the Falcons game was loud, as was our FIRST Cowboy game, but, there was something special today, and the place was electrified!!

I'm in the Bullpen, and I was BEGGING my seat neighbors for advil, my head hurt so bad from the noise! My ears are still ringing this morning! Didn't happen at the Falcons game.

Anyway! Who really cares which game was the loudest! WE WON BOTH, and that's all that matters!!
I also had a raging headache from the noise, and my ears are still ringing today! I'm not sure it was louder than the first game, but it was great and altogether different. The noise was pretty consistent all the way through the game. I had chills several times yesterday...outstanding game and crowd.
AggieTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #28
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I've been to all of those games, and I'd have to agree. Another game that was extremely loud was the '04 home opener vs. the Chargers. I think the Chargers had like 5 false starts in that game.

I think the difference was the fans in the club level were in their seats, for the most part. I think more "fans" were at this game, rather than people showing up for a party. Not that it wasn't a party.
Old 01-08-2012   #29
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

^^^^
This

Yes, I shed a few tears and my ears are still ringing

The team/fans I'm so proud to be a HOUSTON TEXANS fan today.

Yesterday brought back Luv Ya Blue memories. This was the greatest game as far as the fans being into the game that I've ever attended.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #30
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 49148 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

I was on the field (got picked to represent the white car for the Royal Purple car race; very cool) when Watt returned his INT for a touchdown and when Cinci had 3rd down in beginning of 3rd quarter and it was deafening; I literally could not hear the person 2 feet away from me. It was SO LOUD on the field. My head and throat still hurt, I'm glad now we had a Sat. game because if I was at work now I would be dragging. Reliant was rocking for sure and section 521 brought it all game. And Clay Walker seems like a real Texans fan, he was cheering like one of us.

[IMG][/IMG]

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #31
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Very impressed Texans fans!!!!

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #32
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 99679 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Hats off to everyone at the game yesterday!

My TV was rockin!!!!!
Old 01-08-2012   #33
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected

that was the greatest day I have had in ....well forever....
Old 01-08-2012   #34
djriddler
Rookie

Reliant starting the "Whoomp There It Is Chant" in the 4th quarter was taking it back to the old school. Ironically, that was also the last time Houston had a playoff game when that song was huge.
djriddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #35
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 19109 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
I was on the field (got picked to represent the white car for the Royal Purple car race; very cool) when Watt returned his INT for a touchdown and when Cinci had 3rd down in beginning of 3rd quarter and it was deafening; I literally could not hear the person 2 feet away from me. It was SO LOUD on the field. My head and throat still hurt, I'm glad now we had a Sat. game because if I was at work now I would be dragging. Reliant was rocking for sure and section 521 brought it all game. And Clay Walker seems like a real Texans fan, he was cheering like one of us.

[IMG][/IMG]
Was that you in the background giving the TD signal? If so your in the highlight reel. Towards the end of the clip when the show Watt intercepting the ball from ground level, someone in a white Cushing jersey is in the background, looks like they got a red hat on too.

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...235dbd01#cltop

Awesome play, I've leaked a few tears of joy re-watching it.
Old 01-08-2012   #36
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Rep Power: 49148 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAD2-14 View Post
Was that you in the background giving the TD signal? If so your in the highlight reel. Towards the end of the clip when the show Watt intercepting the ball from ground level, someone in a white Cushing jersey is in the background, looks like they got a red hat on too.

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...235dbd01#cltop

Awesome play, I've leaked a few tears of joy re-watching it.
Thanks. I'll check it out when I get home, can't load video now it just keeps showing me the ads.

The Highwaymen
Old 01-08-2012   #37
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was on the field (got picked to represent the white car for the Royal Purple car race; very cool)

Giles, right? I was pulling for you, but I knew you had no chance when the red car was in last place going down the stretch. The car in last place down the stretch always wins. So did you win anything for participating?
Old 01-08-2012   #38
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

ive noticed the crowd gets loud depending on the situation and games weiter its a close game or blowout IMO or heck even play

I must admit last nights game did feel like different playoff type crowd meaning alot of people and in there seats

Yes atl game was loud

but 2 years ago the San fransisco game was louder

the CHeifs game was pretty loud the last 2 min cassell drive

there have been some indy games that have been loud

whatever tho i think in terms of NFL fans we are right up there with the loudest

and thats crazy since we have had like 8 losing season up to this point can u image if texans keep on getting to the playoffs year n and year out
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #39
Lucky

Quote:
Thanks. I'll check it out when I get home, can't load video now it just keeps showing me the ads.
It's you at the 0:27 mark. Save that video.
Old 01-08-2012   #40
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Giles, right? I was pulling for you, but I knew you had no chance when the red car was in last place going down the stretch. The car in last place down the stretch always wins. So did you win anything for participating?
Yes. Yep they like their fantastic finishes lol. We got a gift bag w a tshirt, koozie some other knickknacks. I didn't really look through the bag until today and there is a gift card to use at reliant so we have to get the afc championship so I can use it. It was a blast.

The Highwaymen

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read