Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-07-2012   #101
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
What's worse is we're not going to win a playoff game either.

One things certain though. As we are today we're done.
I think the players heard you, herv.
Old 01-07-2012   #102
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
I think the players heard you, herv.
Outcome positive

Reason irrelevant.

I'm happy. Lets go to Baltimore and see if they choke. My Steeler fan side is now focused entirely on a Steelers win in New England. That creates my dream scenario which is Steelers at Texans for AFC Championship and trip to the Super Bowl.

Let it be so.
Old 01-07-2012   #103
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

If they play like they did today next weekend ..... They could leave Baltimore winners.

Im not looking at next season till they are knocked out of this one ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #104
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72571 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Outcome positive

Reason irrelevant.

I'm happy. Lets go to Baltimore and see if they choke. My Steeler fan side is now focused entirely on a Steelers win in New England. That creates my dream scenario which is Steelers at Texans for AFC Championship and trip to the Super Bowl.

Let it be so.
The Steelers coming to Houston for an AFC CG IS adream scenario. Too bad the Cowpies couldn't get into the playoffs and hold up their end of the dream scenario. Baltimore, Pitt and NE are winnable for us, if we see some O like we did today. TJ and AJ will continue to gain some chemistry, so why not a Hou/GB Super Bowl with Hou winning?
Old 01-07-2012   #105
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
If they play like they did today next weekend ..... They could leave Baltimore winners.

Im not looking at next season till they are knocked out of this one ....
I've been saying for the last couple of weeks, this game plan gives us the best chance to win, defense, running the ball & smart play from the QB.

He may need to throw it more next week, if we get down, or struggle to run the ball, but if I had my rathers, it would look like the Jags game.

But I'm sure our first priority Monday, we'll go over the Baltimore. Game & identify why we were able to run when we did & why we couldn't when we didn't.
Old 01-07-2012   #106
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I've been saying for the last couple of weeks, this game plan gives us the best chance to win, defense, running the ball & smart play from the QB.

He may need to throw it more next week, if we get down, or struggle to run the ball, but if I had my rathers, it would look like the Jags game.

But I'm sure our first priority Monday, we'll go over the Baltimore. Game & identify why we were able to run when we did & why we couldn't when we didn't.
Yeah , seems like they solved that riddle against the Bengals as they held Foster to 15 carries and 42 yards in that first meeting .... Today Foster ran wild on them.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #107
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 78686 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Yeah , seems like they solved that riddle against the Bengals as they held Foster to 15 carries and 42 yards in that first meeting .... Today Foster ran wild on them.
We also had AJ today, he does wonders just being on the field !!
Old 01-09-2012   #108
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

So no Steelers @ Houston AFC Championship Game. Guess we need to beat Baltimore somehow and get our Tebow-mania caps on.

Denver @ New England is Saturday so both the Texans and Ravens will know if a trip to New England is the reward for a win or getting to host the AFCCG is the prize. I wonder if that will be on anyones mind come game-time? I think if Denver pulls out a win somehow that you could make a case for potential distraction for either team.
Old 01-09-2012   #109
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So no Steelers @ Houston AFC Championship Game. Guess we need to beat Baltimore somehow and get our Tebow-mania caps on.

Denver @ New England is Saturday so both the Texans and Ravens will know if a trip to New England is the reward for a win or getting to host the AFCCG is the prize. I wonder if that will be on anyones mind come game-time? I think if Denver pulls out a win somehow that you could make a case for potential distraction for either team.
And the way the stars are aligning for Denver, I'm not so sure both Baltimore and Houston wouldn't rather travel to New England anyway.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read